NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully late this month or early April we will see more pics of both versions. I find this hard to believe but I can hardly wait.:monkey5 I'm usually very patient w/upcoming releases...:lol

Just a friendly reminder of what a fantastically accurate Giger alien looks like... :D

Pics courtesy of Kyle!

Alien1.jpg

Alien4.jpg

Alien2.jpg

Alien3.jpg

I really do smile whenever I see these pics. They make me happy.
Hope they do the same for you guys.

Alien3.jpg

i really dig this shot..........whoo hoo, cant wait to get my grubby hands on this.

I will be getting the 7" scale version since that is what the rest of my NECA collection consists of. Plus display space is always limited. This really looks great, still the best alien design.

Soo tempting, but I will have to pass this up for the Hot toys one.
I might pick one up later in the game though.

Soo tempting, but I will have to pass this up for the Hot toys one.
I might pick one up later in the game though.

isnt this supposed to come in at the $35-40 range?........at that price buy it and stick it in a drawer or something. cuz surely a hot toys will be 150 + wouldnt you think? but im really hoping that the final version looks as good as the protos.

Kyle told me they already have the first couple of test pics of the production run, and that it is looking sweet.
I agree with barryo FB, at the price point of the nECA figure, you simply can't go wrong. I have a feeling this one will sell out pretty fast and will be quite sought after in the coming years...

isnt this supposed to come in at the $35-40 range?........at that price buy it and stick it in a drawer or something. cuz surely a hot toys will be 150 + wouldnt you think? but im really hoping that the final version looks as good as the protos.

I have to agree with you, facebox dude, its only like $35...

I don't blame Facebox for not wonting to buy this version and waiting for the HT version. If I was in his posistion I would wait for the HT version because I would probably have the other HT ALIEN figures and it would stick out to have a HT's Ripley, Kane, Dallas, and Lambert next to a NECA Alien. I'm not saying that it would look bad it just wouldn't fit in. But remember that's just me I'm annal like that. I don't pose figures of two seperate companies posed together in a diorama scene.

I was reluctant to get it at first, since I don't collect statues or PFs -- most of my stuff is 1/6 scale or smaller. But the low price went a long way toward convincing me that I could get it and just treat it as an independent piece, and not something that has to fit into the world of my other figures, scale-wise.

I hope the ankles are strong enough to keep him upright. Seems like that could be a weak-point on such a large figure.

Back