New Bowen Hulk web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this looks pretty good in the newer pics. However, Chris did you mean for these pics to look like Dreed is going to CAP him in the head.... Plus well

BA8241B4-DF47-4270-ACEA-958BA6092D98-1304-0000012A015B6E1A.jpg

DADDY DADDY!!!!!!

NewGFilms-GodzillaWithSonFalls01.jpg

Oh come on it is funny.... Juvenile... But funny...lol

LOL.....no....was totally by accident.

Chris

Guys how does this look besides assay a 1/4 statue???

Bowen's are roughly 1/7, it would be considerably smaller than a 1/4 representation. But i aleady posted a pic of this statue next to the 1/5 scale comiquette...so you should already have an idea. I posted this already but incase you missed it here's Hulk next to a life-size bust
IMG_4313_zpsdb0c9d2d.jpg

Easily one of the very best 3-D Incredible Hulk representations of all-time.

IMG_4400_zpsd0e3ce12.jpg

^^^
The best Hulk statue on the market if you ask me. Next week I should have all my ducks lined up, and should be able to pick myself up one of this beauties.

I like the comic representation of this one and the presence, but I have a big problem with the symmetry of the sculpt, the arms fists, legs and feet are all doing the same thing. If you cut him in half the left side is just about a mirror image of the right.

I don't know for sure but I would bet this is a digital sculpt because of the "copy and paste" nature of the body parts. And that is one of my biggest problems with digital sculpts, the ease (and temptation) in which you can copy one part to another. A traditional sculptor doesn't have this option and so will usually choose a more interesting and dynamic flow, even if it is a subtle one. I know, I know, that's an argument for another topic.

At least his head is turned slightly:clap

I like the comic representation of this one and the presence, but I have a big problem with the symmetry of the sculpt, the arms fists, legs and feet are all doing the same thing. If you cut him in half the left side is just about a mirror image of the right.

I don't know for sure but I would bet this is a digital sculpt because of the "copy and paste" nature of the body parts. And that is one of my biggest problems with digital sculpts, the ease (and temptation) in which you can copy one part to another. A traditional sculptor doesn't have this option and so will usually choose a more interesting and dynamic flow, even if it is a subtle one. I know, I know, that's an argument for another topic.

Trust me, I hear you loud and clear. I am one of the biggest critics of digital sculptures. You hit the nail on the head regarding them being too symmetrical. You forgot to mention they are a bit too smooth and soft looking and most of the time they lack the fine detail and texture found in traditional hand sculpted pieces.

With all that said, it doesn't matter. This piece is outrageous :lecture

I agree completely.

Back