New Bowen Hulk web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah get it from BBTS while you still can if you're interested in purchasing this. Judging by how fast the prices are rising in Ebay... don't hesitate to get this under $300 it's totally worth it!

You didn't answer my question ink.

Why do you keep putting down Bowen products in the Bowen threads?

hmmm...didn't know the infallible bowen designs wasn't open to honest criticism like sideshow was :rolleyes2 I actually bought this for my son as a christmas present. but thanks for assuming :monkey1

thanks for playing...troll harder next time :wave

Last edited:
Ok.... Back to this statue :lol Not a fan of the define muscles of the Hulk. IMO, it doesn't look natural. I think Bowen should redesign a whole new concept of the Hulk? However, I doubt this will ever happen with license approvals by marvel.

Ok.... Back to this statue :lol Not a fan of the define muscles of the Hulk. IMO, it doesn't look natural. I think Bowen should redesign a whole new concept of the Hulk? However, I doubt this will ever happen with license approvals by marvel.

Agreed. I doesn't look natural at all and the proportions are horribly out of wack. But the again were talking about the Incredible Hulk...one of most unnatural superheroes in the marvel universe. I think this statues exaggerated unnatural build is one of its biggest positives.

I thought you had ordered this? :)

Not a chance...:lol I did order Wasp though. Got the storm (Byrne costume) and that turned out great.

I generally don't buy Bowen unless something really 'excites' me. The previous statue I bought was the first Tim Miller Black Cat and then I went on hiatus with Bowen for a decade prior to that :eek:

Back