New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Dream Master figure they are going to release and I can't wait for it. Dream Warriors looks cool too. Power glove for part 6 for sure, and maybe part 5 have Freddy with Alice as an accessory :). One can dream right?

dreammasterfreddy.jpg

How can anyone not like this figure?

Seth and I got ours today. part two went to him, I kept part 1. Part 2 looks more like the iconic Englund Freddy of the later films, but that part 1 likeness has always been more scary looking. Just like the first film. Much creepier. I love NECA's stuff. I wish theyd do Universal Monsters figures. Not too keen on those ones from DST.

1385306.jpg

1FredCOMPARE5.jpg

The part 2 from NECA have a spot on likeness. The most accurate Freddy Krueger ever made imo.
Part 1 and 3 are nice, but part 2 is outstanding.
My biggest desire ? A release in 18 scale.

Last edited:
Review NOES 2 freddy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSvchgvButU"]NECA Freddy Krueger Action Figure Review - YouTube[/ame]

at the end of the Video the NOES 1 freddy is showed. The guy from the remake too, they look great together.
All i want is a reasonable scale, 18" !
Such sculpts deserves a normal size.
Neca should revise the eyes for a bigger version a little.

The second head with the Brain looks almost perfect !

Last edited:
I know this is related to the remake, but did NECA ever release the boiler room base seen to the far left of this picture? I would love to have the base for the new Freddys.

Predator_StealthPredator_Display.jpg

^^ Nope. I'm pretty sure it was just part of their display to showcase the figure with. The new Predators had a nice big jungle setup that was never released either.

I'd buy 'em! Been kinda juiced up lately to try and make my own actually. Can't imagine it would be too dificult for 7" scale stuff, ya know?

I know this is related to the remake, but did NECA ever release the boiler room base seen to the far left of this picture? I would love to have the base for the new Freddys.

Predator_StealthPredator_Display.jpg

I hate when they do that.... they didn't

and, what is that thing with dreads in front of Freddy? is that from a videogame?

I'd buy 'em! Been kinda juiced up lately to try and make my own actually. Can't imagine it would be too dificult for 7" scale stuff, ya know?

are you going to try? what do you have in mind? what would you use for it

Yeah, thing with the dreads is from Gears of War.

I'm not sure on the base idea. Maybe just get some kind of sculpting compound and bits from the aquarium section then go to town, or maybe some of that fake foliage crap from Michaels. Just a thought really, haven't had much time to actually start gathering stuff yet :lol

I would definitely take pics if I ever actually do it - got a lot of hobbies on my plate my friend :lol

As much as I love NECA's new Freddys, I really wish they weren't so tiny compared to the classic Myers and Jason figures.

Back