New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe trying to make them to scale? :dunno

NVM. Did some math, and I think Freddy and Myers actually are to scale. Jason on the other hand is not, but most people don't know how short Kane Hodder actually is, and the audience is probably supposed to believe the character is quite a bit taller.

NVM. Did some math, and I think Freddy and Myers actually are to scale. Jason on the other hand is not, but most people don't know how short Kane Hodder actually is, and the audience is probably supposed to believe the character is quite a bit taller.

Yeah and they've even stooped to giving Jason kiss boots to make him tall in fvj.

Did they. It wasn't even Kane Hodder in Freddy Vs. Jason, it was a taller guy.

They did. :monkey1

2003_freddie_vs_jason_002-ken-kirzainger-as-jason.jpg

Well, these just arrived, and they are easily the best Freddy figures I've seen in this scale. I am most impressed with just how well they've captured not only the unique differences between the two makeups (including the opposing eye colors he had in the two films) but also Robert Englund's likeness. The sculpts actually look like him, I'm happy to say. Also, it's worth noting that the paintwork is a solid improvement over the recent Terminator figures. These turned out very close to the prototype images, which is refreshing.
I do find it interesting that the part 1 figure isn't getting as much attention as the 'Revenge' figure though. It's easily the superior of the two, in my humble opinion. My McFarlane, Mezco, Sideshow, and previous NECA figures were all just rendered obsolete.

Well, these just arrived, and they are easily the best Freddy figures I've seen in this scale. I am most impressed with just how well they've captured not only the unique differences between the two makeups (including the opposing eye colors he had in the two films) but also Robert Englund's likeness. The sculpts actually look like him, I'm happy to say. Also, it's worth noting that the paintwork is a solid improvement over the recent Terminator figures. These turned out very close to the prototype images, which is refreshing.
I do find it interesting that the part 1 figure isn't getting as much attention as the 'Revenge' figure though. It's easily the superior of the two, in my humble opinion. My McFarlane, Mezco, Sideshow, and previous NECA figures were all just rendered obsolete.

Agreed on all points!

IMO, the Nightmare 2 figure is getting more attention because it's a version that's never been done before in the 7 inch line.

Damn. Awesome dude.

yeah Seems like Neca is going strong, on all sides, getting better and better, like you said, they beat sideshow with the freddy likeness and hot toys with the pred likeness before, wow, these are good times for collectors

Glad everyone is liking these figures. I passed on them. Might pick them up in the future. I am seriously hoping Neca touches on some lesser made figures like Dr. West, Pennywise, THEY LIVE!!!!! Man, I would camp at TRU for those. Trying to think of more characters and I guess Neca has really done ALOT of the genre. :rock

I wish you would call them what they are...."mass produced ____". :lol

Not really made for kids...and they break too fast. haha

I'd do a backflip for a 18" part 4 Jason.

They should really tap into the 1/4th scale market some more. I would buy so many figures at that scale. A Deadite Ash would be amazing. Actually any Ash besides the mediocre McFarlane one would be a huge win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back