New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be another 5/6 months before it's released too. Ideally it'd be nice to have him by Q4 but end of the year figures tend to hit Christmas traffic.

I personally still don't consider it a long wait, only four or so months since it was announced to pre-order it, at least three other licenses have been announced 3-12 months earlier and stilll not even one gone up for pre-order yet :dunno

Not a long wait by comparison, but still exciting never the less :lol

^

slater.png

_________

Predator is the only Cash Cow that i'm interested in and based on Classic and Shadow this is gonna be great, hope they have options for his severed hand too.

And please let the Smart Disk stay in the holster this time :lecture

Was waiting for Nova to work his backlog in somewhere. Hope he comes with King Willy's head.

Want some candy?

If that happened, that would put me over the edge and I would have to order one. But then what would I do with my other two?:gah:

Last edited:
WHAT!? WHAT!? WWWHHHAAATTT!? YOU MEAN THAT $200-SOMETHING THAT'S BEEN BURNING A HOLE IN MY POCKET CAN FINALLY BE SPENT ON WHAT I'VE SAVED IT FOR!?

There aren't nearly enough of these smilies to express my excitement, but...
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

This isn't the only thing that has me shocked, though. I haven't received any newsletters for weeks and I'm still on their mailing list. WTF?

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.....

but seriously I remember a few months to a year back when I was tempted to spend $500 on a original hot toys P2

my prayers have been answered, and I love the new Pred bodies... they are so solid and stable unlike the older ones

I own a Guardian Predator and I'm honestly glad we're getting a P2 remake cause that old school body just doesn't cut it anymore

Back