NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last!!!

dsc08861p.jpg

:rock

Dutch & Billy finally arrives! Better late than never I guess. :)

Only thing I hate is the poseability of the arms. It's so hard to bend it and I'm too afraid to give a little more push coz I feel it'll finally break. Got the same issue with Billy. I can't pose the arms the way I want them to be. :(

3821431273_cf3187fae9_o.jpg

3822236698_289363b5b0_o.jpg

3821430985_01c007aff2_o.jpg

3821431127_6d503865f9_o.jpg

Last edited:
I think I may have to sell off my Dutch. Only had him a little over a month and I love him dearly, but he was a bit of an impulse buy. I have way too many expenses comming up. What do you guys think? Of all my HT figures, he's the only one I could live without. Just hate going to the bay...

I think I may have to sell off my Dutch. Only had him a little over a month and I love him dearly, but he was a bit of an impulse buy. I have way too many expenses comming up. What do you guys think? Of all my HT figures, he's the only one I could live without. Just hate going to the bay...

id sell it off now and get what u paid, or wait for it to go up in price, but it probably wont so sell it now if your going to sell it

He's all packed up. Wish I could just post in the buy/sell section already, and keep this between freaks. But I need the money now, so I guess my only option is evilbay. :(

those nuts sent me the regular dutch instead of the exclusive that i preordered, so I sent back both dutch and billy, because same for me, more of an impulse buy, and honestly, i wasn't happy with the final product.

Wow, that's a great custom "mud Dutch", and I like your pictures of regular Dutch "XenoPredator". I am getting the Predator soon, but I still hope to get Dutch someday to go with him.

Back