NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some day, I'll own the original... If I ever get rich, I might try for the Typhoon version.:lol

I'm up there with you, and with my luck they announce a 2.0 when I buy it :lol they customs look ok, but the hands look horrible compared to the original, but a good alternative as opposed to the prices of the original.

I'm up there with you, and with my luck they announce a 2.0 when I buy it :lol they customs look ok, but the hands look horrible compared to the original, but a good alternative as opposed to the prices of the original.

The hands do not bug me too much, although if there were some good aged hands on the market I would definitely bite. The godfather right hand is available on the secondary market but not the left haha.

Can't believe this turned up at the wrong time! Who ever bought it is one lucky person!
ed70a42e9816f5a85744881594f7e9f4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only 20, QC overlooked individually by JC Hong + his paint apps and new (at the time) material for sculpt.

Man, oh man. In an age where the regular editions are almost all listed over $1K (even if they don't always sell for that much), that actually doesn't seem that bad. Twenty in the world is as limited as any custom (if not moreso), and from one of the premiere manufacturers of licensed 1/6th collectibles in the world, no less.

My body and HT head arrived in the mail this week. Just waiting on the Ebay kit to arrive -probably this next week.

Debating on using a standard body or a tall body as Brando was a tall guy. Thoughts?

Everyone's customs look fantastic!

Can somebody please post a link to this ebay listing. I have all the original parts except the shirt and the fatsuit. Thanks.

My kit from momstoys is on the way. Can't wait to piece him together. Gonna display him with HT's 1950's and Jor-El Brandos.

Quick question about the chair on the new version of this figure. On mine the bottom piece that goes into the feet section wobbles around so the chair leans back and won't stand on it own. I'm guessing that's not supposed to happen? I notice there's a little screw near there, might it just need tightening or should I just glue it? Don't want to go to tighten it and accidently break it. I don't know how durable the plastic is on this chair, give the nature of this figure.

I'm still waiting on the body to come in so I haven't seen the figure complete yet but everything looks really good. I can only imagine how amazing the Hot Toys version looks.

guys, im an owner of the original, and with a few mods, the new KO suit is FAR superior. the shirt and bowtie on the HT are better, and a stripe is needed on the tux pant, but the KO is far more accurate a jacket to the real thing, and a huge improvment in fit and quality, ill post some new pics soon

Back