NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been years since I want a Don vito figure, are there any full set KOs in existence? Or just that clothes/head set? :/

It is a full set, all you need to provide is a body and you will have everything you need. Only thing missing from the Hot Toys set is the scotch glass, ring hands, figure stand, and backdrop.

I really hope one day that Hot Toys revisits this release based upon its increasing popularity.

I kitbash a Godfather in a three piece suit with a Hot Toys Sculpt I got on ebay for $50.00 and sold my Hot Toys Godfather for $300.00 a couple of years ago. Never removed it from it's box, so figured why hold on to it.

I kitbash a Godfather in a three piece suit with a Hot Toys Sculpt I got on ebay for $50.00 and sold my Hot Toys Godfather for $300.00 a couple of years ago. Never removed it from it's box, so figured why hold on to it.

Selling it for $700 extra today would have been a good reason. ;)

Not when you needed money two years ago.

Too true. Plus, you never know what a figure is going to do on the secondary market. I think the fact that this figure keeps rising in value should be a huge hint to HT that they should expand on the line.

These are actually going for a grand? I could consider parting with mine for a lot less than that. Hmm...

Lejuan, please don't tempt lol...my wallet can barely survive now. I'd love HT to revisit this but these older figure that go for over $500 I just can't justify it. I get it that that's part of the hobby, missing out on something that came out before and is no a grail, but it's too much to bite when a new one might be released at any time. A custom at least you know it's one and done(most times) but Hot Toys? No such guarantee.

Looks like the MOMSTOYS Godfather kit is now in stock. Think it's time to start ordering the parts for this figure. Getting the HT head off ebay and looking for a suitable 1:6 body.

Looks like the MOMSTOYS Godfather kit is now in stock. Think it's time to start ordering the parts for this figure. Getting the HT head off ebay and looking for a suitable 1:6 body.

In stock where? All the ones I saw on ebay are gone except for a couple from Italy I think. Or do you mean the other knockoff set that head play has without the chair and cat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's on bay, and it IS the knockoff set made by MOMTOYS in China. Says IN STOCK.

It's on bay, and it IS the knockoff set made by MOMTOYS in China. Says IN STOCK.

Oh alright, must've just went up today. Thanks! I'll wait to see in hands pics of the head before I get the JOP toys head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a couple of in hand pics I saw on Facebook. It is still not the best imagery of it, but this is a good set for those who missed out on the initial figure. The prices the Hot Toys figure fetches on eBay are beyond obscene.

1526096_345645182281237_3345499950137292555_n.jpg
10477889_345645198947902_6017869841015673165_n.jpg

Back