New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's an exclusive the guy is screwed, I doubt they will send him another Exc. It's good he can complain now while they still have 2000 regulars. SS is unpredictable, they could tell him to destroy it or send it back. All this grief for this guy could've been avoided, had somebody there did their job and checked it before they packed her up to ship out. This is what SS really needs to improve on, they need a really good quality control team to review all these statues meticulously before it goes out. Who wants this after a year or more of waiting.

'They need a really good quality control team'...
Anything would be a good start.

Looks like they are just thrown in the box and shipped out.

'They need a really good quality control team'...
Anything would be a good start.

Looks like they are just thrown in the box and shipped out.

These statues come from China already packed up to their warehouse. From the warehouse are they really checked, I doubt it. And this is a concern for all of us, cause I'm sure this exact scenario has happened to everybody collecting these statues. I wish a Sideshow rep who is looking at these posts would weigh in. I'd like to know how their quality control works so we could all stop speculating.

I was promised my replacement Big Chap LSB would be checked before it was sent and, no surprise, it was just as bad as the first piece I received.

Quality Control is where SS are severly lacking. Seems offering a small refund or asking the buyer to destroy the item is a cheaper option for them.

I was promised my replacement Big Chap LSB would be checked before it was sent and, no surprise, it was just as bad as the first piece I received.

Quality Control is where SS are severly lacking. Seems offering a small refund or asking the buyer to destroy the item is a cheaper option for them.

Cost Cutting that's the problem with sideshow now. They are cost cutting like CRAZY over there. Almost no polystone in there statues ****y paint work and almost NO QC.

I could name a dozen recent statues or figures from SS that contradict your statement. Nice try though.

As to the guy with the leaning problem, he simply needs to contact CS. I've never had a problem with CS or been denied a replacement when I've properly laid out the pictures clearly documenting and explaining a big issue. Granted I've only had to do it twice ever.

I could name a dozen recent statues or figures from SS that contradict your statement. Nice try though.

As to the guy with the leaning problem, he simply needs to contact CS. I've never had a problem with CS or been denied a replacement when I've properly laid out the pictures clearly documenting and explaining a big issue. Granted I've only had to do it twice ever.

Assuming there are statues left, then ya. If there aren't you either deal with it, get a refund, or get 25% off.

I've sent CS the picture and will let you guys know what their response is regarding the lean. I've always had a good experience with their customer service.

These statues come from China already packed up to their warehouse. From the warehouse are they really checked, I doubt it. And this is a concern for all of us, cause I'm sure this exact scenario has happened to everybody collecting these statues. I wish a Sideshow rep who is looking at these posts would weigh in. I'd like to know how their quality control works so we could all stop speculating.

Couldn't agree more, some transparency on how their quality control works would be welcomed by collectors. Unfortunately, it is not in SS best interest to do so, because they know what we already know, quality control is lacking. It is evident by the number of users I've seen who complained about it in these forums and others, along with FB groups. I've even started gathering screenshots of everyone complaints so I can put them all together and mail it to SS.

25% off... I never got offered that. The only thing from sideshow I got the years of shopping there is keep it or send it back.

Back