Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preview is up. Switch out hand/bird and print on the EX, no set ES, NRD... all for $350 :thud:

It's nice, but not $350 nice... :cuckoo:

He looks really good. price is a bit high but the wife convinced me to order him...we'll only put him out at halloween...don't have room to display him during the year.

i dont understand this whole line of undead SS is making. Are they based on some zombie movie? video game?

Or did SS just woke up one day and decided to make some zombies out of nothing?

love this statue really awesome .
Going to order this rotting human

So if you don't care about the crow or the print I assume its best to wait for this guy to go on sale somewhere? Undying carcass is still available?? I'm totally new to this horror stuff.

I'm as big of a fan of this piece as anyone else, but the price tag on this is completley unwarranted. I've been sporting this signature since the first images surfaced and I had every intention of purchasing it on release day. I have the other two PFs, but at $350 I'm seriously considering bowing out. I just don't know if I can justify such an excessively inflated price. I can't see what makes this statue worth $65 more than UC and $75 more than PZ, especially since there are zero licensing fees involved. I may just wait and see if I can get an exclusive below retail on the second hand market. This honestly seems like gouging to me.

I'm as big of a fan of this piece as anyone else, but the price tag on this is completley unwarranted. I've been sporting this signature since the first images surfaced and I had every intention of purchasing it on release day. I have the other two PFs, but at $350 I'm seriously considering bowing out. I just don't know if I can justify such an excessively inflated price. I can't see what makes this statue worth $65 more than UC and $75 more than PZ, especially since there are zero licensing fees involved. I may just wait and see if I can get an exclusive below retail on the second hand market. This honestly seems like gouging to me.

Funny_Pictures_6923.jpg

I must say I like this one as well.. but for $350 for a in house designed figure...hmmm. I feel a bit economically violated...SAD TO SAY IT'S NOT EVEN A CONSIDERATION this just fell off my radar.... sorry SSC you lost me for this one..:(

I really like this, I like the story behind it and the aging of the fabric, but there are just too many other characters that I want. But I do think it's a great concept.

I agree, the concept is cool. I don't think it turned out as nice as I would hope. For a zombie, I feel like there should be more gore or decay, and if the price is $350.00, that's at least $50.00 higher than it should be.

I dont collect much DEAD stuff. But I like this piece. Probably be nice companion piece to the Indiana Jones PF. With the Grail or Ark near by.

I love Patient Zero but I think the past two Dead releases were just "meh" to say the least...

Dying Carcass was way over the top to me. I can't display that thing at home with little kids running around, and Templar was a odd choice in my opinion.

They are great looking pieces but I don't think it is well received by most collectors. Carcass was released about a year ago and still available. I'm afraid the same will happen to Templar.

when Sideshow start to releases pieces based on the 12 inch figures (as I think they will do very soon) then I believe they will start to sell like hot cakes, specially if the ES is low like PZ

Cheers

Bear

Maybe someone already mentioned this but 10% of 349.99 is not 32.50. Hopefully the typo is corrected in our favor.

And if a Marvel licenses PF and Jessica Rabbit are 325 then I see NO reason why this unlicensed figure is priced 25 dollars more.

None.

Back