1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any new OT figures revealed in 2021 yet? Seems like it’s been a long time since we’ve had an announcement?

Has there been any new OT figures revealed in 2021 yet? Seems like it’s been a long time since we’ve had an announcement?

Nope, besides Mando and 2 pre-orders for The Bad Batch, I don't think we've had any new OT or PT (or TCW/ST) figures revealed this year.

The last reveals and pre-orders were Lando for the OT and Jango for the PT, last summer.

Crazy when you think about it but Hot Toys is going all in on the Mando success.

So is this a Loki night or a Con reveal night? I am feeling like it is a Loki night and then Cons next week.

So Mando Luke incoming tonight...am I right?
I guess a Mando Luke Con Ex wouldn't be too hard a stretch too.
Considering it would be a reissue of Jedi Luke..Just add a darker cloak,perhaps darker hair and ANOTHER Grogu.
BAM!!!
Exclusive.

(Disclaimer-i have no inside knowledge.This is purely based on historical events based on purchasing Hot Toys and SSC 1/6th figures since 2008 and having NO ***** idea how HT works) 😆😆😆😆

So is this a Loki night or a Con reveal night? I am feeling like it is a Loki night and then Cons next week.
I'm thinking it's a Con reveal, which would explain why they gave us the teaser for Loki & Sylvie. No point teasing something that's arriving a few days later. I'm guessing the Loki figures will drop either at the end of the series (in two weeks) or the following week (during Sideshow Con).

Been meaning to put this on here from FB:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1624221421040.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624221421040.jpg
    69.3 KB
I guess a Mando Luke Con Ex wouldn't be too hard a stretch too.
Considering it would be a reissue of Jedi Luke..Just add a darker cloak,perhaps darker hair and ANOTHER Grogu.
BAM!!!
Exclusive.

(Disclaimer-i have no inside knowledge.This is purely based on historical events based on purchasing Hot Toys and SSC 1/6th figures since 2008 and having NO ***** idea how HT works) 😆😆😆😆

I am sticking to Mando Luke prediction despite all the other youtube rumors. I do believe they will just use the existing ROTJ sculpt(it's pretty decent) and just make the appropriate outfit changes.

My inside source at Hot Toys shared with me two things:

1. It will be Mando Luke but with a new head sculpt and special display base.
2. The "Tic-Tac" UFO is Skunkworks tech.

Take it to the bank, boys.

White Vision looks like a turd left in the sun for waaay to long,dried up and ready to blow away in the wind OR My Little Pony Vision....

Bespin Han slips away even more now.
I guess with the early reveal,it leaves more time for another reveal OR a physical release 😇

Back