NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
next week might be one of those 6-3 field goal games lol

The past 3 seasons this match-up has been the best part of being a Steelers fan. They're brutal!! But if Baltimore beats Pittsburgh, then I will root against them no matter who they play. Division rivalry aside, I just saw them give yesterday's game ball to the Reed family. Screw that criminal brother of Reed's! With all of the victims of crime now-a-days let's go give our support to a criminal himself? Sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with that nine year old girl's parents after she was brutally shot in that rampage in Tucson, along with the other victims!

They talked about Belichick's going for it on 4th down last season being a bad call, but he at least had method to his madness. That timeout had to be the dumbest thing I've seen a coach do in a loooooong time! But I don't think they're going to fire him and bring Gruden in.

The past 3 seasons this match-up has been the best part of being a Steelers fan. They're brutal!! But if Baltimore beats Pittsburgh, then I will root against them no matter who they play. Division rivalry aside, I just saw them give yesterday's game ball to the Reed family. Screw that criminal brother of Reed's! With all of the victims of crime now-a-days let's go give our support to a criminal himself? Sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with that nine year old girl's parents after she was brutally shot in that rampage in Tucson, along with the other victims!

Wow BRUTAL. I can somewhat get not feeling bad for the brother but the Family? What did they do, oh wait they lost a family member. Were they the criminal, NOPE. How is this supporting the criminal?

IMO seems like a BS reason just to post more hate about the Ravens.

So how do you justify rooting for Roethlisberger?

Wow BRUTAL. I can somewhat get not feeling bad for the brother but the Family? What did they do, oh wait they lost a family member. Were they the criminal, NOPE. How is this supporting the criminal?

IMO seems like a BS reason just to post more hate about the Ravens.

STFU! You jumped all over my ____ yesterday when I didn't see the imaginary hold on Charles TD run.

Yeah, I naturally hate the Ravens, but respect the hell out of them and think Ed Reed is a classy guy. I posted earlier saying I feel bad for him and his family, but his brother I could care less about! He's selfish for putting his family through that!

And game balls should go to impact players who made a difference. Reed did not. He clearly was not in that game, especially with Cassel slinging it all around. In those circumstances Reed would normally have a pick-6. Heap was the biggest factor in that game, but I understand the team saying we got your back and giving the ball to Reed as a "token", not to the Reed family.

Bottom line, giving his family the ball is saying "we support you in the fact your son/brother is a criminal with no heart to face his crimes, that we're sure your raising him was a factor in, but we hope he is found safe and arrested and made to be a man for once in his life. We're in this Super Bowl hunt for you. Here's the ball".

Think it's harsh or just an excuse to "Ravens bash" all you want, but I didn't see the other three teams this weekend playing their hearts out and then handing the game ball over to a family whose kid might be dead because he was fleeing from police, or I'd post the same thing about them.

So how do you justify rooting for Roethlisberger?

What charges is he facing? All that's right, nothing.

He was at least a man and faced his accusers instead of running and hiding, and the 20 year old drunk girl who followed him to 3 clubs that night dropped the charges. Sure, he made poor personal decisions, but he at least manned up and faced his punishment for that.

STFU! You jumped all over my ____ yesterday when I didn't see the imaginary hold on Charles TD run.

Yeah, I naturally hate the Ravens, but respect the hell out of them and think Ed Reed is a classy guy. I posted earlier saying I feel bad for him and his family, but his brother I could care less about! He's selfish for putting his family through that!

And game balls should go to impact players who made a difference. Reed did not. He clearly was not in that game, especially with Cassel slinging it all around. In those circumstances Reed would normally have a pick-6. Heap was the biggest factor in that game, but I understand the team saying we got your back and giving the ball to Reed as a "token", not to the Reed family.

Bottom line, giving his family the ball is saying "we support you in the fact your son/brother is a criminal with no heart to face his crimes, that we're sure your raising him was a factor in, but we hope he is found safe and arrested and made to be a man for once in his life. We're in this Super Bowl hunt for you. Here's the ball".

Think it's harsh or just an excuse to "Ravens bash" all you want, but I didn't see the other three teams this weekend playing their hearts out and then handing the game ball over to a family whose kid might be dead because he was fleeing from police, or I'd post the same thing about them.

Wait let me see if i follow this.

First you do say stuff you you know is as a Steelers fan against Ravens and you know this or you wouldn't be so upset about me calling you out on it.

No second let me get this straight you "feel bad for Ed Reed and his family", but you are upset about a team trying to do something nice for a family that you say "feel bad for". HUH????? Then this Family you "feel bad for" you bash saying its partially their fault for the son committing a crime and probably dieing. HUH????

Do you reed the crap you post some times. I think you just like to go off on rants to see your own post.

He was at least a man and faced his accusers instead of running and hiding, and the 20 year old drunk girl who followed him to 3 clubs that night dropped the charges. Sure, he made poor personal decisions, but he at least manned up and faced his punishment for that.

Yeah the girl dropped the charges, maybe she didnt want her whole life ruined by some POS QB who would have had millions of dollars to spend to hire lawyers to just slander the girl and ruin her life to hide what he did a SECOND time.

So he's being a "man" by facing charges brought upon him by our legal system?? He didn't have much of a choice now, did he? Or are you just comparing him to Reed's brother, who has absolutely nothing to do with the Ravens organization in any way, shape or form.

Anyway, I just find it interesting that some sins are so quickly forgotten, especially when playoff time comes around. Maybe I'm stretching it a bit by bringing up Roelisberger since all charges have been dropped but at least he is on your team and not just loosely related to it.

Wait let me see if i follow this.

First you do say stuff you you know is as a Steelers fan against Ravens and you know this or you wouldn't be so upset about me calling you out on it.

No second let me get this straight you "feel bad for Ed Reed and his family", but you are upset about a team trying to do something nice for a family that you say "feel bad for". HUH????? Then this Family you "feel bad for" you bash saying its partially their fault for the son committing a crime and probably dieing. HUH????

Do you reed the crap you post some times. I think you just like to go off on rants to see your own post.

So let me get this straight, you try to twist the wording into reading like you want it to? Gotcha

So how do you justify that avatar?

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/269156.stm

But then, I suppose you think it's OK to threaten innocent bystanders with a wooden plank. :rolleyes:

Funny how all the horrible things this man has done seem to be forgotten around Oscar time.

If he says a bunch about criminals like someone else then had that then sure you would have a point but seeing how I don't see any of such posts, you don't have a point.

So how do you justify that avatar?

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/269156.stm

But then, I suppose you think it's OK to threaten innocent bystanders with a wooden plank. :rolleyes:

Funny how all the horrible things this man has done seem to be forgotten around Oscar time.

I'm a hypocrite... I want Sprig to dislike Big Ben while Depp threatens the paparazzi with planks.... :lol That story is ten years old! And where the hell did he get a wooden "plank"? :lol

Sorry about your Saints, Sam... They looked flat.

So let me get this straight, you try to twist the wording into reading like you want it to? Gotcha

What words did I twist?

You said "I feel bad for him and his family, but his brother I could care less about! He's selfish for putting his family through that!" then you said "But if Baltimore beats Pittsburgh, then I will root against them no matter who they play. Division rivalry aside, I just saw them give yesterday's game ball to the Reed family. Screw that criminal brother of Reed's! With all of the victims of crime now-a-days let's go give our support to a criminal himself?"

What I said pretty much sums that up and does no twisting. You said you feel bad but you upset about what the team did for the Reed Family.

Then you said "Bottom line, giving his family the ball is saying "we support you in the fact your son/brother is a criminal with no heart to face his crimes, that we're sure your raising him was a factor in, but we hope he is found safe and arrested and made to be a man for once in his life. We're in this Super Bowl hunt for you. Here's the ball"." which is an indirect slam on the family you "feel bad for"

So no twisting there.

:dunno:dunno:dunno

You're both lucky I don't have a wooden plank, or your heads would look flat, IMO.

I wish you had one too, then I could press charges on you after you make my head look flat and then wouldn't have to see you posts anymore :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back