NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't anybody else see the RB for Pitt humping Roethlisberger on one of those kneeldowns?:lol:lol:lol

What's up with those new trophies? They're awful looking.

Some bull____ about "growing the brand" or such nonsense that Goodell likes to spout on about.

It started with the changes to the NFL logo a few years back, then the AFC/NFC logos, playoff logos, and Halas/Hunt trophies this year.

Also, every Super Bowl will have the same logo from here on.

____ing football.

I tried going to sleep a half an hour ago since I have to wake up early tomorrow morning and can't. The room next to me, the room below me and the room above me have their television sets blaring and they're screaming like maniacs.

I'm sure if the Steelers lose I won't hear the end of it tomorrow.

Well none of the teams I wanted to win won. So I guess I barely care who wins. That said I hope the Packers win.

Listening to Mike and Mike on the way to work this morning, apparently there is some serious backlash to Cutler's going out of yesterday's game. I have to think that part of it is his damn facial expression. He always looks so tired and disinterested. I can't tell if he really feels that way, of if that's just the way he looks all the time. Maybe he just is tired all the time.

A Lakers and Kobe Bryant fan calling another dude a rapist......unreal!
:D

Some bull____ about "growing the brand" or such nonsense that Goodell likes to spout on about.

It started with the changes to the NFL logo a few years back, then the AFC/NFC logos, playoff logos, and Halas/Hunt trophies this year.

Also, every Super Bowl will have the same logo from here on.

The logo kinda made sense, one star for each division, but the captain patches started it all. Glad some teams stood up to that and refused to wear them, like the Steelers and Pats, and now doing the same SB logo every season. Goodell needs to realize this isn't the NHL.

While were at it, glad the Pro Bowl went back to HI, but hate how it's still before the SB. So if each of the SB teams have 10 Pro Bowl players, that just screws everything up.

If Goodell changes the Lombardi Trophy, then he needs castrated. The thing is ugly as all hell, but it's the ultimate symbol of this nations' favorite sport. ____ you Goodell!

Steelers are the "Jon Fitch" of the NFL. They're def one of the best...but when they win, they do it in unimpressive fashion.

Does it matter if wins are impressive or not? All that matters is that you win.

Having said that, to win against what is ostensibly the 2nd best team in a given conference is impressive in my mind, no matter how it is done.

Back