NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A win is a win. 3 Super Bowls in the past 6 seasons speaks volumes, especially after their off season and start of the regular season.

On another note, I saw on NFL.com that Carson Palmer wants traded or he'll retire. Can't say I blame the guy. That team has turned into a complete joke and is ruining what I feel could be a top QB in the League. They pull in all that troubled talent and expect them to be a team? That organization watched The Bad News Bears one too many times, and actually came to believe that's a winning formula for success.

Good luck to Palmer, he's a stand-up guy and a leader. Hope he lands someplace that could use a man of his talents.

I like Palmer, but think he's partly to blame for the Bungles ineffectiveness this year. Whenever I saw him play, he made a number of bad decisions and bad passes. Impossible to know how much of that is the result of "protection issues" and bad wide receiver play, and I know that he's surely not the only (or even the biggest) issue there, but I don't think that he is blameless there either.

the bengals won't trade palmer...mike brown says the organization is in no position to make a deal :lol

I wish someone else would buy the bengals, mike brown is a retard

Someone really needs to let him in on the fact that he isn't his father.

As far as trades go, they can't happen without a new CBA in place. So Palmer can hem and haw all he wants. I'm sure the Bengals would be happy to have his albatross of a contract off the books though.

Listening to Mike and Mike on the way to work this morning, apparently there is some serious backlash to Cutler's going out of yesterday's game. I have to think that part of it is his damn facial expression. He always looks so tired and disinterested. I can't tell if he really feels that way, of if that's just the way he looks all the time. Maybe he just is tired all the time.

:D

I am pretty sure it is just how he looks. He just has that dopey sleepy look.

Is it me or is Rex Ryan just a ****** sometimes?

He's a ****** all the time! :lecture I loved seeing the start of this video this yesterday! :lol

<IFRAME class=youtube-player title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bRPCWD_ls44" frameBorder=0 width=640 type="text/html" allowFullScreen></IFRAME>​

NFL.com is reporting the Cutler suffered a mcl tear. But the Bears are not sure how bad it is, yet.

His toughness is being questioned by many right now. IMO, Cutler is an overrated punkass whiney crybaby _____. :lecture

So why in the hell are they waiting until Super Bowl week this season to announce the AP awards? Is this yet another of Goodell's bright ideas?

That man needs a shock collar. When he says "let's change the conference title trophies" ..... BZZZZZZZT ........ "No sir, they're fine".

"Let's change the Super Bowl patches" ....... BZZZZZZZT ...... "No sir, they're fine."

"Let's fine James Harrison again" ....... BZZZZZZZZT ....... "No sir, more players need to hit like him."

That ****** bag is consistently ruining this game every year. Someone send him to be the commissioner of the CFL or something.

So why in the hell are they waiting until Super Bowl week this season to announce the AP awards? Is this yet another of Goodell's bright ideas?

That man needs a shock collar. When he says "let's change the conference title trophies" ..... BZZZZZZZT ........ "No sir, they're fine".

"Let's change the Super Bowl patches" ....... BZZZZZZZT ...... "No sir, they're fine."

"Let's fine James Harrison again" ....... BZZZZZZZZT ....... "No sir, more players need to hit like him."

That ****** bag is consistently ruining this game every year. Someone send him to be the commissioner of the CFL or something.

HEY
Dont mock the CFL, I challenge you to me a LEAGUE anywhere on earth with only 8 teams....

" What are the odds the Alouettes repeat as champs"

Id say 1 in 8, hahahaha

Hey, if it weren't for the CFL then players like Warren Moon, Ricky Williams and Stefan Logan would've been bagging groceries .... but that actually worked out well for Kurt Warner. Nevermind.

Hey, if it weren't for the CFL then players like Warren Moon, Ricky Williams and Stefan Logan would've been bagging groceries .... but that actually worked out well for Kurt Warner. Nevermind.

True, but I was being sarcastic, the CFL is the biggest joke in pro sports across the globe if you ask me.

What to do when two teams you dislike are in the SB?

1. not watch? Naw, that's not gonna happen.
2. Hope most disliked players get injuries? (naw, that's trashy)
3. Do you root for your division even though the team in it is a severely hated rival?
4. root for the team against your most hated rival? (even though the last thing they need is another SB trophy :))

I wanna root for the Packers, but i just can't. (being a Die-hard Vikings fan)

I don't dislike the Steelers. I just think they have enough SB's for right now.

:dunno

Last edited:
What to do when two teams you dislike are in the SB?

1. not watch? Naw, that's not gonna happen.
2. Hope most disliked players get injuries? (naw, that's trashy)
3. Do you root for your division even though the team in it is a severely hated rival?
4. root for the team against your most hated rival? (even though the last thing they need is another SB trophy :))

I wanna root for the Packers, but i just can't. (being a Die-hard Vikings fan)

I don't dislike the Steelers. I just think they have enough SB's for right now.

:dunno

I don't blame you for not rooting for the Packers. I could never, never, never root for the Vikings or Bears if they were in the SB. The only division team I could root for would be the Lions.

Back