NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down, hockey has the most athletic, toughest players. Anyone else see the goalie fight when the Pens and Islanders played? One hit and Johnson drops him and puts him out 4-6 weeks with facial fractures. Just shows how strong those guys are.

Hands down, hockey has the most athletic, toughest players. Anyone else see the goalie fight when the Pens and Islanders played? One hit and Johnson drops him and puts him out 4-6 weeks with facial fractures. Just shows how strong those guys are.

I dont know,I think I would still go with rugby. You have to have the endurance to run most the game with little real stop in action, you got basically RB and LB size guys with the same speed and strength flying around with NO pads and hitting close to as hard as they do in the NFL. Dont get me wrong hockey is also very tough, I use to play. Even then I would never say hockey is hands down the toughest players.

Whats funny most would never guess the last sport i would put in the top 4.

Wow Indy released Bob Sanders, I know he couldn't stay healthy but I kinda shocked to see that.

He's a midget who played in a Tampa 2 defense with a major injury history. An easy pass for most teams with a smart GM. However, I'm sure someone out there will overpay him and see him as a salvageable rusty toy.

I hope. The did the 24 hour extension yesterday, and now the full week today. It SEEMS they're trying to reach an agreement. My fingers are crossed as well.

Back