NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wrong that I hope that Fairley guy fails in his career. He just looks like he is an ungrateful ass.

I would of thought for sure Patriots are going to get a good running back in Mark Ingram. Im not going to doubt them since they have proven to be the smartest, most succesfull franchise over the past couple of years. Pretty happy with the Saints so far.

I would of thought for sure Patriots are going to get a good running back in Mark Ingram. Im not going to doubt them since they have proven to be the smartest, most succesfull franchise over the past couple of years. Pretty happy with the Saints so far.
I think they are going to keep stock piling until the first year with a rookie wage scale and then they will have some ungodly number first couple day draft pics.

I think they are going to keep stock piling until the first year with a rookie wage scale and then they will have some ungodly number first couple day draft pics.

Yea I have heard that and a few other speculations, nonethless I still think they need a running back.

Over the next couple of years once they use their picks, they are going to be back to tip top form.

It is going to be super fun to watch the defensive line for detroit this year, last year was fun this year is gonna be a riot :D

What I am primarily concentrating on right now is that after a long, long, time...I am finally getting a chance to see the Steelers play when they visit the Cardinals this year.

So there god damn well better be a game.

Nah, DM is solid. And solid is all we need. Favre was solid his first year here, and we did great. Last year he threw picks all day. DM won't do that. (at least not on a Favre level)

We'll have to see what happens. I would like him to come though.

Nah, DM is solid. And solid is all we need. Favre was solid his first year here, and we did great. Last year he threw picks all day. DM won't do that. (at least not on a Favre level)

We'll have to see what happens. I would like him to come though.

Don't expect too much from ol' McNabb. He couldn't win the big game years ago when he was in his 'prime'.

I will be working in Kansas for a couple of months with weekends off. So I am going to go to the Chiefs' stadium and leave a little token of my esteem on one of the seats.

:monkey3

Back