NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we will find out today if they can officialy go back or not. It has gotten way out of hand. I hate both sides.

I guess we will find out today if they can officialy go back or not. It has gotten way out of hand. I hate both sides.

Agreed, The Eagles wait listers even had an email forwarded to them from Goodell. It was an interesting read but VERY one sided. I just want football. Not a damn soap opera.

And that cow Haynesworth got in trouble again. This time he fondled a waitress's boobie. What an ass.

Got pics? Work's firewall is blocking all sites when Goggling the new unis.

Sure do.

billsnewunismadden12.jpg

So Peyton Hillis got the Madden cover. This has to be the biggest honor the Browns have garnered since 1964 right?:lol

Good move by everyone except Carolina so far. I guess Arizona thinks they can get somebody as a FA to play QB.

Atlanta made a terrible move. I like the Locker pick by Tenn. Though, I always liked how Locker chose to stay in college to graduate, rather than head to the draft last year. Hope he does well.

Disappointed that Cam Newton went 1st overall. Don't like the guy, he's kind of a ******. Doesn't matter to me though... not a Panthers fan. Nice that Locker went to the Titans though... wonder where Gabbert and Dalton will land...

The NFC south should be happy they have one less team to worry about now.

Back