NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The players seem to be the ones being d-bags now. Just vote and get it over with you dorks.

Last edited:
That's the union pushing them, because they had to dissolve themselves because of the lock-out, and the owners made no point of reforming the union when voting. Smith just wants to make sure he gets his job back.

Just Goodell and the owners making it look like they're the good guys by voting on their end. There's still a lot of unresolved stuff that caused this lock-out to begin with. Plus Smith playing puppet master looking out for his own best interests.

But they have all ready agreed to 98% of it and now the players start to complain.... seems like they want to play thier power trip for a few days now. This entire thing has been a joke and if the players don't approve this soon they are going to look very bad.

It basically boils down to a hand full of influential people on the players side dragging it out to benefit themselves. The vast majority of the actual players want this over and want to start with what's left of the official of pre-season preparations, and stop with the at-home crap they've been doing.

I have a union job, so this is nothing I haven't seen before. Unions can be a good thing, but they can also hurt you.

Ahh millionaires playing with a ball, why do i care again?

(someone remind me)

Oh yeah!

bud-grant.jpg

Ahh millionaires playing with a ball, why do i care again?

(someone remind me)

I try to explain this to myself every season :lol And why some people place themselves on a pedestal above others, just because the team they root for won the Super Bowl. Or bash an entire group of people just because of the team they root for.

But, I still love it and miss it :monkey2

Do you think Favre even realizes what a fool he is making of himself?

I know. He could've been two years from Canton, and immortalized as one of the all-time greats, instead he is just destroying what he spent 87 years establishing at Green Bay. Way to go, Brett. Hopefully you get in at Philly and make them look like fools, too.

Back