NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His dumb stunts in college is a major factor for what he is making now.

He was a first rounder for sure and that ____ed it all up. His first year he played well but did some dumb shat. He continues to do it. I didn't mind the whole fall backwards thing because he made sure he was in the endzone. I'm ok with show boating. I even like Johnson. I'm not okay with attitude and contract bs.

He was a first rounder for sure and that ____ed it all up. His first year he played well but did some dumb shat. He continues to do it. I didn't mind the whole fall backwards thing because he made sure he was in the endzone. I'm ok with show boating. I even like Johnson. I'm not okay with attitude and contract bs.
Sure but I think he is the only player to drop the ball just short of the goal in in HS (all star game) college and in the pros:rotfl

Sure but I think he is the only player to drop the ball just short of the goal in in HS (all star game) college and in the pros:rotfl

Yeah that was stupid. :slap I remember thinking wow this guy is great! Then watching him do that I was like you dumb ass! :rotfl

First post I read, and I realize y'all are talkin about DeSean! :rotfl

Happening FAST.

Gonna be weird seeing him in purple.

The Minnesota Vikings agreed Tuesday to acquire quarterback Donovan McNabb in a trade from the Washington Redskins, pending McNabb agreeing to new contract terms, league sources said.

McNabb would be dealt for a late-round pick -- Jay Glazer of Fox Sports and NFL Network reported that it would be sixth-rounders in 2012 and 2013 -- but he must restructure his contract, and those talks are scheduled for Wednesday. It isn't expected to be a lengthy process, but nevertheless, it would be required before a trade could be complete.
McNabb was due to make $12.5 million with the Redskins, including a roster bonus, but the Vikings made it clear they couldn't take on that salary. Still, McNabb's desire to be in Minnesota will lead to the deal being fully agreed to, pending the new contract terms, sources said.
McNabb has long sought to join the Vikings -- he wanted to be dealt there before the Philadelphia Eagles traded him to the Redskins last year -- and his agent, Fletcher Smith, helped broker this deal. Trade talks began before the NFL lockout in March, and McNabb desperately wanted out of Washington as soon as possible.

49ers are suddenly players for Asomugha!.... Not sure how I feel about them blowing a ton of money on a 30 year old corner when we're still a couple years away from contending but it's still exciting.

Holmes signed with the Jets, and reports are they're also strongly interested in Moss. The Jets are taking over the Bungles role as the bad news bears, with the exception that they can win play off games.

Today has been crazy so far. This is the first I've really watched anything since the lock out started.

Pass Defense is our most glaring weakness on that side of the ball... I guess the thought could be that by signing Namdi we improve there, then Harbaugh will hopefully be the offensive genius that everyone seems to assume him to be, which should improve our offense, which I still think will suck... Oh well, the division is weak, so who knows?

Back