NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the world must have stopped now that the lockout is over :dunno. I like to watch it like most folks, but I could care less about the 24hr non stop coverage about multi millionaires bickering amongst each other.

At least this time he didn't start it Philly did.

Your right but this is not the first time i have heard talks of him coming back this year. a few months ago i read an article saying he was still in contact with the vikings possibly going to train with them when the lockout is over. ugh.

This means Fantasy Football is a go!!! w00t w00t! :yess:

I'm almost more excited about that than anything. :lol

This will be the League's #1 selling jersey during the 2011 season :rotfl

Brett-farve.jpg

I really hope that it's just a rumor about Farve coming back. The dude just doesn't know when to quite and why in the hell would he come back to be a backup ? :dunno Doesn't make any sense if true.

Me being a Texans fan, I hope we can sign Nnamdi Asomugha:pray: I know it probably won't happen but a guy can wish can't he. :lol

at least get draft picks for him :slap

Well brown is not going to do that plus he could use that salary since he is going to actually spend money on the team this year:lol

I never knew it was so bad ,but when an x player said that they were happy when they had new towels.:rotfl

I applaud the Bengals. IMO if you the player signs the contract then you should deal with it. I hate this hold out and I'm not going to play stuff. Rumor has it Jackson may not show up tomorrow in Philly. I love him as a player but this attitude ____ needs to go. He has a year left in contract. Play it out and the Eagles WILL pay him. Of course he is underpaid. However he needs to blame his agent, and not his team. Guess who his agent is? ****** bag número UNO! :slap

I applaud the Bengals. IMO if you the player signs the contract then you should deal with it. I hate this hold out and I'm not going to play stuff. Rumor has it Jackson may not show up tomorrow in Philly. I love him as a player but this attitude ____ needs to go. He has a year left in contract. Play it out and the Eagles WILL pay him. Of course he is underpaid. However he needs to blame his agent, and not his team. Guess who his agent is? ****** bag número UNO! :slap

His dumb stunts in college is a major factor for what he is making now.

Back