Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There must be some way to quanitfy being Sith, and not just the eyes because Dooku never had them and he was a Dark Lord.

Prolly the eyes come on when they are flowing with hate.

But then, the Emperor didn't get them when he was zapping Luke, and for sure his ass was pissed for being dissed.

My regular should be processing in the next 3-5 so I'm hoping to have both by the end of next week.

Prolly the eyes come on when they are flowing with hate.

But then, the Emperor didn't get them when he was zapping Luke, and for sure his ass was pissed for being dissed.

Actually Palpatine had perma-Sith eyes after his disfiguration in the Mace Windu duel, likely they were held back by him containing his rage quietly within until finally unleashing unlimited power onto Mace, and having the final piece in place to make his move, saw no reason to keep up his guise any more.

"Georgie...have you been smoking pot again?"

"No ma...I just have fear, anger, hate, and suffering boiling over inside me."

"Thats nice, dear. Just making sure you aren't smoking that weed."

Asajj1stpost3.jpg

I originally passed on this fig, not being into the EU at all, but seeing Wor-Gar's pics has really peaked my interest on this particular figure. I put myself on the waitlist, which I doubt will come through, but you never know...

My wait-list for the regular version got converted about a week ago. I talked to Sideshow this morning and they said my Exclusive version of Asajj is scheduled to ship to me today. So I expect to have her tomorrow. I am so completely stoked to get this figure!

"Georgie...have you been smoking pot again?"

"No ma...I just have fear, anger, hate, and suffering boiling over inside me."

"Thats nice, dear. Just making sure you aren't smoking that weed."

I don't know if you meant it to, but that made me think of Costanza's mom on Seinfeld. :lol

I originally passed on this fig, not being into the EU at all, but seeing Wor-Gar's pics has really peaked my interest on this particular figure. I put myself on the waitlist, which I doubt will come through, but you never know...

I originally passed on this figure - then dilly and dallyed on whether I should go for it or not - then realised I had missed out as she got sold out. Then thought I actually would only want to own the exclusive version so I put myself on the waiting list - these pics have only whetted my appetite. Getting no joy on the waiting list as i don't think anyone anytime soon will be cancelling their order. So I've taken the plunge and managed to grab an exclusive on Ebay - based on the pics here I can't wait to get her....

All I can advise on future orders is to just have patience with the wait list it does and has worked for me and many others on this site.

Congrats on your purchase she is going to be a one bad ass fig :monkey5

I just got my Quantum notice. I will be in posession of this incredible figure tomorrow. And I garantee that tomorrow night I will be adding my pics.

Back