Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I thought it was quite cool myself. They did it so that the holster wouldn't break where the clip is at.

I'm glad to hear that the magnets are working out. Now granted, it was Hasbro and we won't open that can of worms up, but some of their smaller figures using magnest of roughly the same size as Sideshow would place here, barely could on, some were very strong, but with the areas these magnets are being used in, strong magnetism is crucial, I have faith in the use of this method now, look forward to Luke to see how it works out on that small of a scale. Can't wait for Thursday so I can get Asajj into the photo studio :)

I wouldnt worry about the magnets, SS seemed to do way to much homework on "maganetoligy". They actually talked about magnets for a few minutes during the CIV panel:lol

"maganetoligy"

:lol

I love magnets! It is our future.

But the ones on Asajj work great. Brilliant idea actually. And it will work great on Luke's holster. Nice to see these added improvements coming along with some very good product recently. (please don't bring up Yavin).

:lol

I love magnets! It is our future.

But the ones on Asajj work great. Brilliant idea actually. And it will work great on Luke's holster. Nice to see these added improvements coming along with some very good product recently. (please don't bring up Yavin).

Speaking of Yavin...

:D

Yeah. The magnets really are great and just snap right together. As I said, my only complaint is that her head is too rubbery and hollow.

I wonder if they use rare earth magnets. I buy them for various projects at work and they are super strong. I have some round ones that are 3/4" diameter and 1/8" thick and they will hold to each other when you put one in your palm and one on the back of your hand.

I wonder if they use rare earth magnets. I buy them for various projects at work and they are super strong. I have some round ones that are 3/4" diameter and 1/8" thick and they will hold to each other when you put one in your palm and one on the back of your hand.

:Dttsssh..that's one hellafied magnet.:lol

So, question for the experts: what version of ASAJJ is this? From what source - comics, game, art work?

Asajj1stpost3.jpg

I can't really find a version that matches the SS figure in any medium. Closest I've found is actually in a frame from the game.

*sigh* Its getting really hard to decide who to take back to school with me. At first it was just Plo, then I thought Plo and Kit and now Im thinking Plo, Kit and Asajj just because it would look neat having them fight.

I keep all my SS stuff away from school. Just Galactic Heroes and some bobble heads I bought @ SDCC.

Well by school for me its college and being I have a single room with no roommate.. not much to worry about. :cool:

Well by school for me its college and being I have a single room with no roommate.. not much to worry about. :cool:

That does make it a bit different. :lol

I know the principal and the the librarian who are both friends of mine tried to get me to bring my stuff to school last year. They have cabinets that are locked and wouldn't be messed with by the kids. So I might be tempted to bring a few of them in this year.

:lol Go for it, then you could futz on your downtime. I'd say Jabba would have to find his way to school though. I was tempted but its just too risky taking that throne on a 2 hr drive, unpacking and then repacking to take back home eventually.

I might. The kids love the Galactic Heroes and would freak to see some of my SS stuff. Yeah, I could take my plan period to futz the costumes. :lol

Last edited:
So, question for the experts: what version of ASAJJ is this? From what source - comics, game, art work?

That version is a translation from the cartoon Clones Wars, aired on Cartoon Network and created by Genndy Tartakovsky (Samurai Jack, Power Puff Girls, etc.).

The exclusive portrait is a translation from the Dark Horse comics (Republic) that were later compiled into the Clone Wars graphic novels. :lecture

Back