Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW Wor Gar
awesome pics as usual!! Maybe one against Vazquez would be more suitable?
Badass Femal Marine vs. Badass Female Sith Apprentice?

:D

Iloveyou--WHAT.jpg

I love you................................ WHAT!?

Nice! I think the cape idea is going to really catch on. Its a testament that Sideshow should have listened to us about making it a cloak instead of a robe.

And Wor-Gar, your wind-blown futzing does look great! :rock

Thank you! I'm pleased with them. She was a little harder to shoot in some ways cause of the all white. Kind of how the BHST is to shoot being all black.

Pretty kewl figure. the long sleeve and huge ass belt blow though. Nice paint details. I like the white eye head better. The saber blades look good, but they are different than Mauls and the rest of the line, should have stuck with one style cause now they are different.

ventress1.JPG

ventress2.JPG

ventress3.JPG

ventress4.JPG

And Wor-Gar, your wind-blown futzing does look great! :rock

Thank you Pix!!!

IMG_2909.jpg

Great picture! Nice Josh.

Absolutely! Try turning her head into the wind for a shot (to her right) I think that'll look real good...

You might be right! I'll try that too.

ventress2.JPG

And finally, EVILFACE... that has to be the best shot of Asajj's face yet! Love that blue hint on her lips.

Great shots Evil...yeah one thing about that belt that bugs me a bit is the way it's riding on her hips...think I might try building her hips up a bit to force the belt to rest on them a little more naturally. Unless it's adjustable (more holes like the gun belts of other figures...)

You're right though...the paint looks excellent!

Lips are too dark. Looks like she is wearing lipstick... :monkey3

Mine arrived today. Can't wait to see her on Thursday though. The pics so far are looking awesome!

For those complaining about the long sleeves, they are the right length to the arms. The problem is the forearm guards are so tight they push the material up the arms when the guards are put on. All I did was push the extra material down into the forearm guards with tweezers and gave the arms a little water treatment to get rid of the extra wrinkles. It looks a lot better, you just have to futz a little, no different than any other figure.

Also, the belt is more form fitting if you push it down further on the hips than around the waist.

I know the belt looks awkward, but that's the look from the CW cartoon, as this figure image from JediBear shows.

1107303202_d693e021e9.jpg

Back