Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely! Try turning her head into the wind for a shot (to her right) I think that'll look real good...

Pic for Jedibear:

Asajjpose2.jpg

Pic for me:

Asajjpose1.jpg

Great shots with the wind blown look Wor-Gar! My only suggestion (and this may just be the lighting/angle or just me) would be to move her legs closer together. She kinda looks like she is about to squat because nature is calling. :lol Like I said, minor nit, but that wind blown look looks fantastic! :D

received her and LOVE her. a homerun IMO. love the oversized belt and basically everything about this fig. thought i would like the head with the eyes better but i actually like the blank eyed head better. bring on more Sith!!
(I know the 2 unlit sabers shouldn't be on her belt but they look too cool to store away)

Love the dark dramatic shots Vader Al...

Well, here is everyone enjoying ladies foundations with Assaj here and with the next SW release, it's over to the furniture department....:D

Keep the pics coming folks...they look great

Great shots Josh...reaally like this close-up...those eyes are great!
But...are those nicks on her collar ?:horror

Glad to see that doily is still gettin' a workout.... :)

Gotta wait til monday for mine....

Thanks JB!

Yeah, I think taking the head off I might have caught the collar with my finger nail.

This is one of the best figures in the line. Everything about her is really great. A real home run.

Great shots with the wind blown look Wor-Gar! My only suggestion (and this may just be the lighting/angle or just me) would be to move her legs closer together. She kinda looks like she is about to squat because nature is calling. :lol Like I said, minor nit, but that wind blown look looks fantastic! :D

Thanks. I would close the young lady's legs, but her left leg is helping with the whole 'wind' thing. :dunno

I think I like this pose best...

Asajjinsun2.jpg

Asajjinsun3.jpg

But then again, head to the mighty wind...

Asajjinsun4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I would close the young lady's legs, but her left leg is helping with the whole 'wind' thing. :dunno

I think I like this pose best...

Asajjinsun2.jpg

Asajjinsun3.jpg

But then again, head to the mighty wind...

Asajjinsun4.jpg

Doesn't look nearly as bad in those pics, so it must have just been the angle and lighting. Like I said earlier, fan-freaking-tastic! Can't wait to see what I can do with her.

Great shots WG!!! You're busting them out tonight.

Thanks! Yeah, between the alien and Asajj today, its been play-day all day!

Another:

Asajjinsunsetpost1.jpg

Glowing sabers ROCK!

Doesn't look nearly as bad in those pics, so it must have just been the angle and lighting. Like I said earlier, fan-freaking-tastic! Can't wait to see what I can do with her.

Thanks Buttmunch!

She's a fun one to photograph... obviously I'm getting carried away.

I gotta post this again just because I like it :)

Asajjinsunsetpost.jpg

Wor-Gar, do the hood trick with the neck piece and take some pics. I was not going to pose mine with the hood until I tried it. It really enhances her nicely! :rock

I'll try to bring a camera to work tomorrow and take some pics.

I plan on taking more shots of this figure when my regular comes in. Trying some different poses so I totally understand that this one is really fun to shoot.

Back