Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Yeah, between the alien and Asajj today, its been play-day all day!

Another:

Asajjinsunsetpost1.jpg

i think the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" picture in the background adds to her anger.

Just my own little offering. Not much...but it will have to do until I get in touch with Sideshow and and get a few QA issues resolved. I am stoked about the figure...but disappointed that poorly made items and broken items (the lower 'saber blade is actually broken off of the hilt) are going to slow my getting some awesome poses and pics of her.

DSC03819a-1.jpg

Just my own little offering. Not much...but it will have to do until I get in touch with Sideshow and and get a few QA issues resolved. I am stoked about the figure...but disappointed that poorly made items and broken items (the lower 'saber blade is actually broken off of the hilt) are going to slow my getting some awesome poses and pics of her.

DSC03819a-1.jpg

Great shot. It looks like she is clearing the runway.:lol

Got my Ventress and I love her. That's 2 Star Wars figures in a row without any complaints and both of them were female characters. Sideshow is on a roll. Of course, likeness isn't really an issue here with a made-up character with minimal paint aps, not a lot could be off here like, say... Ilum Padme. The sculpt looks pretty much like your basic female Buck repainted. Still she looks wicked cool. One of my favorite figures in the line so far. Goth chicks rule and Goth chicks plus Star Wars rules the universe. Keep up the good work Sideshow.

asajj5.jpg

asajj4.jpg

asajj3.jpg

A W E S O M E !!!!!!

I can't wait to pick mine up today... she got shipped to the main office. since I wasnt home. :(

So the saber hilts just hang off of her belt? I thought she was supposed to have some sort of holsters for them. :confused:

These pictures are awesome--- Keep them coming guys (and gals?).
It sucks that I'm still waiting for the Asajj Exc. (along with my Faramir Exc.) but if it means I pay less in shipping then that's fine with me.:D

She looks like another homerun for SS. I can't wait to display her.

This figure looks great. Great pix everyone.

I am gonna have to try and get me an exclusive.

So the saber hilts just hang off of her belt? I thought she was supposed to have some sort of holsters for them. :confused:

I don't know for certain, haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm pretty sure there is a standard way to hang her sabers off the belt, but many people have been using the magnets to hang them and prefer the look.

You have two options with Asajj.. You can use the traditional lightsaber holder you get with all the PT Jedi/Sith or you can use the magnets in the sabers to affix them to the metal rings on her belt... I have chosen the latter.

It's cooler to use the magnets like the Force is keeping it attached. Why the Jedi all use industrialized covertecs to hang their sabers is pretty lame.

Back