Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of more outside shots.

P1020248.jpg

P1020249.jpg

I got mine and overall I love the way the figure turned out, but I have a few issues with mine. Her left shoulder joint is very loose (the rest of her body is a little loose, but acceptable), there's a significant scratch on the nose of the regular eyeless head, I'm missing a magnet in one of her unignited sabers, and this might be more nitpicky since I see that everyone's Asajj is the same, her belt is assembled off center.

I'd hate to send her back, but it looks like I have to since I like the regular eyeless head the most.

I asked Sideshow for a replacement. Good thing too because her belt buckle fell off just now. Back into the box she goes. :monkey2

hey freaks, newbie here. Digging everyone's pics, and thought I would share mine with you guys.

Really awesome figure overall. Kinda wish the shoulders had a bit more range of motion, but that's a minor nitpick and doesn't hinder my enjoyment of the figure by any means. I really dig the cold, evil look of her!

asajj1.jpg

asajj2.jpg

asajj3.jpg

asajj4.jpg

asajj5.jpg

STILL waiting for my Exclusive. Been "Shipping Soon" since the end of last week...

Think I'm going to call tomorrow if nothing updates. :monkey4

:lecture

Fyi.......

For better fitting sleeves

Pull the hands off followed by the vambraces.

Wet the sleeves down.

With the vambrace 3/4 of the way back on the forearm.

Pull the sleeves through the vambrace with tweasers.

Slide the vambrace all the way up the forearm.

Open the cuff nice and round.

Stick hand back in (you will probably have a little excess sleeve sticking out of vambrace)

Give the sleeve a little tug back towards body.

:woo Nice tight fitting no bunching sleeves.

:D

:lecture

Fyi.......

For better fitting sleeves

Pull the hands off followed by the vambraces.

Wet the sleeves down.

With the vambrace 3/4 of the way back on the forearm.

Pull the sleeves through the vambrace with tweasers.

Slide the vambrace all the way up the forearm.

Open the cuff nice and round.

Stick hand back in (you will probably have a little excess sleeve sticking out of vambrace)

Give the sleeve a little tug back towards body.

:woo Nice tight fitting no bunching sleeves.

:D

That's more or less what I did... but for me the problem wasn't the length so much, but the looseness around the shoulders and underarms. It tends to bunch up oddly with arms down.

But let's see pics of your fix...

Here are a couple quickies I took when I got home. Haven't futzed with the out fit yet, that'll have to wait til this weekend. I love this piece. Easily one of my favorites in this line.

That's more or less what I did... but for me the problem wasn't the length so much, but the looseness around the shoulders and underarms. It tends to bunch up oddly with arms down.

But let's see pics of your fix...

One crappy phone pic coming up :eek:

Wow, this is such a great figure. I haven't been this happy with a SW figure since... I also like her cartoon head better.

Anyways, my outfit came off pretty easy. The problem is it gets snagged at the top because of all the material bunched up. I don't know how to explain it but pull the zipper 'out' away, as in not up or down, and then pull down. I don't have a camera with me right now. I was going to take a raunchy shot that would have gave even Wor-Gar a run for his money. ;) She also has nips.:google

Bad, mine only came with only the base part of the stand and the belt is way of center like another person said. Seems like someone was druck when they made it.

Like I said before, :horse, they should have made her a cape/cloak out of the same material as her skirt.

Back