Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

awsome! glad to hear that they have been found at FYE. that store tends to have them in stock, most collectors go straight to TRU and i could never find these figures there. but FYE tends to have them.

So ya think we can get NECA to make 1 more wave with that SWAT Shootout T-800? :naughty

Biker Cop T-1000
Steel Mill T-1000
Swat Shootout T-800
Frozen Biker Cop variant? Steel Mill BD variant? Liquid Metal Biker Cop variant? :dunno

They are $17.99 at FYE by the way. Little more than TRU, but still cheaper than online.

Actually, the main difference between SWAT and Steel Mill is the number of grenades on the bandolier, as it's before all the shots at the nitrogen truck, and the exposed Endo knee, as that damage comes as he's rolling off the truck at the mill. Also, it would come with the smoke grenade luancher, which would be cool, I really hope HT gives us that weapon with some figure, the shot of T-800 coming through the doors with the smoke surrounding him is one of the coolest still frame moments in the movie.

We are of like minds. I do miss that smoke grenade launcher from my custom and I agree thats a cool few frames in the film. I think they appeared in trailers.

The chest is probably a little over-damaged to be completely accurate to the scene, I'm sure some of the Final Battle's chest damage was stuff that occurred when the T-1000 rammed him with the steel girder (sp?)..but I find it acceptable enough. I don't think I overbloodied the face, I specifically watched the scene when making that custom and with the face wounds being fresh there was a lot of blood trickle which isn't there later on.

I think in terms of what shows, the abdominal damage was the same from the SWAT scene on, I think the main affect of the smashing in the mill was to flatten him and give an excuse for his odd look with Arnie hiding his arm behind his back in the jacket.

Although I may still have an issue with the Galleria T-1000. He comes with 2 right hands, 2 left hands, and 1 pointy finger right hand. Both of the normal right hands are different, but both of the left hands seem to be the same. They are both trigger finger hands. No 'walking' hand like the right side. :(

i think that's a factory mistake that you got. mine has two different right hands and two different left hands, one walking hand and one with trigger finger.

and i'm all for the biker cop and the frozen version. i think that hasta la vista moment just has to be immortalized.

i think that's a factory mistake that you got. mine has two different right hands and two different left hands, one walking hand and one with trigger finger.

and i'm all for the biker cop and the frozen version. i think that hasta la vista moment just has to be immortalized.

Yeah the one I got at FYE today had the correct walking hand. So I definately got two of the trigger hand with my first one. CSC is looking into getting a correct hand for me though :rock

Here is how I've finally settled on my T-1000s for the moment.

1.) Galleria head/arms on Pescadero body aiming pisol w/ left hand (ala Mall hallway fight)

2.) Galleria figure with pointy right finger, well, pointing.

3.) Pescadero figure with exploded head.

4.) Galleria body with healing head and hook arms. Really would like to get an extra Galleria head for this though.

I got t-1000 today at fye, I have never been more impressed with a figure in my life.

Ok, found the whole wave at TRU - there were 3 of each Arnuld, 1 each of T1000

Neca: please tell me you didnt pack this one per case each? If so, you are knuckleheads!!!!!

Good news: this wave has officially hit retail! Found them all at TRU. Bad news: the super awesome T1000 appears to be shortpacked 1 per case (each version)....Found 8 figs at my local TRU: 3 of each Ahnuld (mill factory and battle across time) and 1 each of the T1000....argh

found series 3 at FYE, 17.99? wow that is steep, i forgot how expensive these are. i only want to 2 T1000's, but i didnt have the cash so i had to stash them behind a twilight poster (should be pretty safe there lol). if they are still there i'll probably get them tomorow. but they looked awsome though!

Jeez they really don't have much confidence in the T-1000s ability to sell itself. Just 2 figures (3 if you count the repainted chrome galleria) compared to 6 T-800s and shortpacking them. I guess the chances of Sarah and John coming out of this line really are zero.

oh man ill have to check my TRU!

and yes the silver variant is an SDCC exclusive.

I got t-1000 today at fye, I have never been more impressed with a figure in my life.

I understand you the likeness is perfect

IMG_7805.jpg

T2_T1000-Sideshow-hs.jpg

SPOT ON! :panic:

Last edited:
Back