Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T-1000

Looks like an eBay seller from PA has put up auctions for series 3 with in hand pictures. Hopefully that means by next week, retail shops & online stores will have them in stock too.

I think I'm just going to order the wave at some point, not sure I want to bother chasing these around.

Fheew. I thought I had two dud T-1000s for a minute. Neither's feet would allow him to stand. Then I figured out his feet have side to side movement. I had at least one NECA figure in the past who was too warped from the packaging to stand, so I was afraid both my T-1000s were like that. But nope. They're fine.

Although I may still have an issue with the Galleria T-1000. He comes with 2 right hands, 2 left hands, and 1 pointy finger right hand. Both of the normal right hands are different, but both of the left hands seem to be the same. They are both trigger finger hands. No 'walking' hand like the right side. :(

Pics later tonight. Please remember I'm not Maulfan though ;)

Last edited:

Cool. When you can it'd be great to see Arnie and T-1000 standing side by side to put to bed any doubts about the T-1000 possibly being taller...which he ought not to be.

Ok, I figured these guys deserved good pics so I used my parents' Rebel instead of my cheap-piece-of-crap camera.

First up the T-800s.

Steel Mill

img0439h.jpg

img0440ai.jpg

Steel Mill vs Final Battle

img0441t.jpg

Battle Across Time

img0442ng.jpg

BAT and others

img0443z.jpg

T-1000 and T-800

And here is a line showing T-800 is taller. Please note I lined up their left legs on the line of the floor to help put to rest any doubts of of them not being side-by-side.

t2heightcomp.jpg

And I know you guys want this one:

img0449ry.jpg

Last edited:

Now the one you've been waiting for!

T-1000 Galleria Mall

img0445l.jpg

img0446z.jpg

Pescadero Hospital

img0447gv.jpg

img0448nf.jpg

Mix 'n Match Time!

img0451ra.jpg

img0452cr.jpg

Cop stand off with a pedaphile

img0453ax.jpg

And side by side again

img0454x.jpg

I think that covers most requests.

And side by side again

img0454x.jpg

Thanks Buttmunch, that was quick. Usually when I get new stuff its a while before I take the time to post pics. That settles the height worries, they look just right. T-1000 is shorter but not by much which I believe is accurate.

But seriously looking at that pic I couldn't help but ask how it has taken almost 20 years to get 2 figures like that. Not T-800 with launching missile and capture claw, not T-800 with overdone battledamage, not T-1000 with a mix of different battledamages from different parts of the film - just T-800 and just T-1000, as they appeared at their most iconic in the film.

I don't know why but for some reason this picture reminded me of the Terminator 2 pinball machine that I played as a kid.

terminator2_1.jpg

Great pics Buttmunch. I really can't wait to own both T-1000 figures and the rest of the wave.

How easy or not is it to swap the hook arms on the Galleria figure?

Its very easy. The arms swap out very easily, but have no problem staying plugged in. I've noticed the right hand on the Galleria figure can pop out quite easily, but it will still stay put.

And all of the heads except the exploded one swap out easily too. The exploded one's hole seems a little small so you have to push on it with a bit more pressure to get it on. But the problem is there really doesn't seem to be a good spot on the head to push. Its nice solid plastic so the flaps of the head don't seem to bend with pressure, but I still don't feel like its the best place to pressure. So I try to push in the middle of the head. But really other than that , all of the parts are easily swapable.

It really makes me want to get a few more to have mix and matched parts permanenly. I just wish the Pescardeo version game with a normal head too as I feel you'd need more Galleria heads than bodies to have more mix and match options.

I'm thinking of maybe mixing to get:

- Galleria
- Galleria bullet hits (like after the T-800 unloads the shotgun on him)
- Pescadero split head (full, not reassembling)
- Pescadero clean head (like when he's chasing the squad car with the hook arms)

So I think 2 of each covers that.

Ahh, yup, oh well, toss out the body or keep it around for spare parts.

It's really too bad they're probably never going to make a Sarah for this line.

The other bad thing is the T-1000s are each 3 per case and the T-800s 4 per case.

So thats 4 BAT, 4 SM, and 3 Galleria, and 3 Pescadero. At least that is what CSC was reporting (and hense why no singles of the T-1000s available on their site).

Even though I'd probably never really switch them, I think it is cool to think the SDCC Chrome version will have all the same interchangable parts as the Galleria. It would be cool if they included a colorizing head/arms though instead of just all the extra hands. It would be kind of cool to have him in mid transformation.

Back