Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah yeah, i talked and talked about proper pose, gathered screengrabs, was repeatedly attacked by your troll friends for caring about movie poses... then you call it mantis and get all the fame:

:gah::lol

Sorry P. The first time I heard about that nickname (mantis) was via A-dev, didn´t know you talked about it before :) , I'm new over here, and was never satisfied with the regular pose showed by NECA and decided to make a mod to correct it...

Credit goes to the appropriate :D and thanks for your comments to all by the way. :)

Talkin about the SDCC I'm a little disapointed with NECA, the articulation in T-1000 MC looks lame, and a T-800 with just a gold painted rose box and no roses inside...??? I can make that very easy with apropiated hands to hold it, only hope neca reveals young Jhon Connor for the movie anniversary.

In other hand I totally LOVED the 1/12 Blitzway Ghostbusters DAMN! they look sweet!!

Randy has said before they're holding back stuff for the anniversary in the fall. We know there's more in the works in general. Could they have shown more? Sure. But strike when the iron is hot, have the stuff ready to go soon after announcement and advertisement for the film.

Sorry P. The first time I heard about that nickname (mantis) was via A-dev, didn´t know you talked about it before :) , I'm new over here, and was never satisfied with the regular pose showed by NECA and decided to make a mod to correct it...

Credit goes to the appropriate :D and thanks for your comments to all by the way. :)
oh please don't pay attention, that's an inside joke about my hate of standart T2 toys photos with a minigun :)
what is outstanding is that you noted the wrong pose and corrected it without somebody showing it to you but by yourself :)

So, NECA's big plans for Terminator ultimately boil down to re-releasing all their old figures with some knee and hip articulation? I fell for the trick initially and ended up buying all of the ultimate figures thus far (T-800, Sarah Connor and T-1000), but I'm kinda disappointed. I don't think I'll stick around if they're just gonna keep reusing old sculpts.

Neca don't have any interest in expanding the line like they are with Alien and Predator.

I've recently acquired Ultimate Tech Noir Terminator & Judgement Day T-1000 for my collection. Trying to play catch up, need the Ultimate T2 Sara & T-800! Got the Ultimate Police Assault T-800 on pre order!

I scored Ultimate Sarah tonight, was dying to get her to round out my T2 collection. Even though not NECA, I have my Kenner John Connor and bike to stand in.

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 18m18 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted

don't know, tough sell

NECA added,

@NECA_TOYS will we at least see a john conner figure in the near future?

Man that bugs the **** out of me. :lol

**** Newt. You're going to do a little girl named Rebecca but not the future leader of the resistance that likes Guns and Roses, has a dirtbike and can blow **** up? C'mon Randy.

T2 25th > Aliens 30th

Terminator has gotten shafted and hosed.

Last edited:
Back