Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....WHAT?!!! That's an excellent point! Dragon Tattoo Girl is running around with her abdomen stapled shut, bloodstains all over her and Larja thinks its perfectly understandable that no one stops to ask, "Hey chick, what's up with you? Unwanted passenger problems? Somethin' like that?"

Either way, Weyland was dying and needed to get to the engineer asap.

The fact that Noomi survived whatever it was without any help also goes to show how little threat it posed.

To hell with that chick anyways, who cares about her life when some unimaginably rich old fart is about to kick the bucket, O NOES! Right? Let her die, its all about the rich old fart's needs.

What No-Coffee Engineer did to the lot of 'em was well done.

I was regarding Larja here as an amusing diversion, now my opinion has taken a nosedive right into the Marianas Trench. POLLICE VERSO.

notice how we are on page 632 and still nobody knows what the **** is going on? Thats why Prometheus suck ass.

I don't think I've been making anything up. It all seemed fairly obvious.

I don't see why they would care about what happened to her. I personally would have done things differently, but that can literally be said for every movie that has ever existed. The trilobite's time was over. It was about getting Weyland to the engineer asap. At that point I just don't think they cared about Shaw and her group. It was time for the real reason they came.

Well... just got a banner on my Xbox Live screen showing a Zune purchase tab with extra deleted scenes or maybe alternative scenes or something like that offered after the credits roll up.
I know many here love Zune just as much as I do :wave so having extra points in my account anyway I went ahead and purchased it.

So far I am only about 10 minutes into it and already loving it...I'll give an update after I finish it but so far so good. One thing...this is a "Prequel" to "Alien"...well these humans have far more developed technology than the later humans did in "Alien"... okay I know Ridley Scott may of sold out as far as making a true prequel as a true "Prequel" would have a much uglier space ship...dated looking space suits...and definately lots of duct tape somewhere :) again I just started watching this loving the effects so far. :cool:
I think I will just watch this movie for what it is and with an open mind...
my review will not be long as I have already typed half a novel only 10 minutes in,lol.

BJLR8.jpg

The fact that there are a few plotholes does not mean one doesn't understand what's going on.

A few....?

A few is your average movie.

This thing being discussed here is a bunch of plot-holes all merged into one, all of them together forming a sucking vortex of a black hole which ends up crushing all light-waves and rational attempts to explain.

Imagine the confusion of the casual moviegoer, relatively unversed in the Alien universe, maybe at best a casual sci-fi fan; and they're supposed to go in and figure this thing out without benefit of apologetic explainatory articles, input from message-boards full of fanatics and all that. Prolly not happening, I'd expect.

A few....?

A few is your average movie.

This thing being discussed here is a bunch of plot-holes all merged into one, all of them together forming a sucking vortex of a black hole which ends up crushing all light-waves and rational attempts to explain.

Imagine the confusion of the casual moviegoer, relatively unversed in the Alien universe, maybe at best a casual sci-fi fan; and they're supposed to go in and figure this thing out without benefit of apologetic explainatory articles, input from message-boards full of fanatics and all that. Prolly not happening, I'd expect.

Did Ridley bone your old lady or something ?

Back