Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...And Mr "Let Her Die, Who Cares, meh" weighs in!

Dude, you have been yammering on, contradicting yourself, flip-flopping, arguing and counter-arguing about this film since just about day 1. You've even given us startling peeks into your mindset regarding the female half of the human race - awesome! And here you still are, continuing the tradition, spinning your wheels and getting nothing but laughed-at by anyone with half a wit about them due to the multiplicity of your often-clashing opinions.
Surely you're not serious..?

Nothing I've said has been contradictory. And I have no idea why you suddenly think I hate women...or how any of that relates to Prometheus. :cuckoo:

You've got to be one of the most unpleasant people I have come across on this forum.

I mean, I can understand Devil "doing it for the LOLZ", but you seem to sincerely believe the absolute bull**** you're spewing. Which is scary.

Peace peace peace.

Can we not do this in a civil manner guys and gal?

I think we all agree that the premise of the movie was awesome.

The sets were awesome, visuals stunning.

Just some things that struck most as rudimentary plot holes that is causing many to get frustrated at missed greatness - cos this movie definitely had the potential to be another all time great.

Does the good outweigh the bad? For us fans, hell yes!

For the casual movie goers? (the friends who watched it but had no prior alien movie experiences) - not really, passable but just that.

Here's hoping the sequel will be better.

If you don't like the movie, and you've already given your negative opinion of it a couple dozen times...you need to leave the thread.

You'd think so wouldn't you but...

trollers_gonna_troll-1024x924.jpg

Saying that though the person in question will no doubt be back again tonight.:slap

such toxic hatred.

caustic anger

it's time to move on.

If the subject matter or board members here aren't to your liking, perhaps there are other message boards that might meet your approval.

Sheesh . . . physician heal thyself! :slap

HYPERBOLE1.png

:pow

Just some things that struck most as rudimentary plot holes that is causing many to get frustrated at missed greatness - cos this movie definitely had the potential to be another all time great.

Recall that in 1979 Alien received very mixed reviews and was considered by many at the time be a "failure." Only in time did it aquire its classic status.

If you don't like the movie, and you've already given your negative opinion of it a couple dozen times...you need to leave the thread.

Nah, it's a public forum, so you need to grow some skin. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your insightful contribution to this thread. Feel free to string some sentences together in the future. :wave

That guy brings up a few really good points. I especially like the idea of David being the monolith head and that the Engineer killed everyone because they were not supposed to know about all of the technology.

I agree. I found some interesting tidbits as well.

Recall that in 1979 Alien received very mixed reviews and was considered by many at the time be a "failure." Only in time did it aquire its classic status.

Bad example.

Alien was a huge financial success here in the states. And ultimately, domestic box office earnings is what determines if a movie is a "success" or "failure". Not critical reception.

Prometheus was a domestic box office flop.

wonder how they reproduce

Black Goo. It does everything else. :lol

Thank you for your insightful contribution to this thread. Feel free to string some sentences together in the future.

1/10 :acme

Bad example. Alien was a huge financial success here in the states. And ultimately, domestic box office earnings is what determines if a movie is a "success" or "failure". Not critical reception.

Yeah, better stick to the LULZ, squint. :lol
Cogent arguments are clearly beyond you. :violin

___

Nah, it's a public forum, so you need to grow some skin.

Thank you for your insightful contribution to this thread. Feel free to string some sentences together in the future. :wave

I agree. I found some interesting tidbits as well.

Black Goo. It does everything else. :lol

Have you still not seen the movie?

1/10 :acme

Yeah, better stick to the LULZ, squint. :lol
Cogent arguments are clearly beyond you. :violin

___

6T5st.gif

Back