Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shut up CP!!!!

*catfight* *catfight* *catfight*

Dancing_LOLZ.gif

Saw an extended fight scene of the engineer looking for Shaw; kind of weird because I noticed that he's clear faced at one second then abruptly there's a wound on one side of his face.
Where did this damage come from? I have no idea. So I went back to watch the original and its the same deal; his face goes from clear complexion to nasty purple alien acne without any solid explanation.

I'm presuming it's from the struggling with the tentacle monster that Shaw unleashes. Or maybe this survivor engineer was infected?

Was this engineer infected? Maybe that's why he was so violent.

And apologies if this was mentioned or not. :(

Where did you see this? Just curious. :dunno

Well...erm...the former. :monkey3

Don't think its in the shops yet.

:wink1:

I'm actually a bit confused about the releases (but I doubt by the sound of it your reaction will be paying for it!)

Apparently there are a load of extras on the 3D blu-ray edition. Which on some sites says it's a 4 disc set. Yet some sites (and amazon) say it's a 3 disc 3D blu-ray edition.

Anyone know the difference (apart from a-dev that is..:lol)??

mario&luigi uses them for the same reason....there's a reason why its single use only. i dont know about Link if he sticks it up there too.

Back