Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
400 million domestic....130 million dollar budget give or take.

130 + 130 = 260.

400 - 260 = 140.

So...it made triple it's budget. Since you want to be all hatey, I assumed that was a attack on the flick. But the flick won in the end.

Try to follow along short bus.

Wow, you guys live on this board just waiting, eh? How sad.

And your Fu is still weak, grasshopper. :nono

You & Steve Austin should stick to the ad feminam attacks on women . . . much more your speed.

And yes, the box office flop is getting a sequel. :lol

Go figure. :pow

Last edited:
hzbmz.gif

I wonder why so many things were changed, And it doesnt seem like they didnt finish the effects shots or didnt have the $ to do so. Mabey they realized twords the end that they could do a sequel and make alot more money.

Fans were eating this up months before its release, i was one of them.

^ There was always going to be a sequel (in mind at least).Ridley said he wanted to keep the rating down, so he could get more money.

Now, that means nothing here in the states, but overseas, it has a 15 rating so kids can see it. He made the film pretty simplistic with more ideas then answers. It seemed like he dumbed it down for children.

But he did state a extended cut. So i'm not worried the film will easily get better,

I really wish they had kept that look for Feifeld. It would go a long way to tying the black goo to the creation of the xenomorphs. Just watched this through my preorder at Best Buy. I really liked the extended fight with Shaw and the Engineer at the end. I wonder why so much of this was cut? Every deleted or alternate scene I have seen I like more than the theatrical cut. I really hope we get an alternate version soon. Not that I didn't love the theatrical version, but the I just like the deleted/alternate takes more.

Back