Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fifield was way ****ing better in that deleted scene. Anything is better then that boring Zombie mutation.

We've seen that. A billion times.

yeah, another thing on that part that bugs me. you need to be on zombie mode to shag or RAPE and impregnate a female to yield a SUPER VAJAYJAY.

but when in zombie mode you are not really looking for a shag and shat now do we.

did the bald albinos really designed and planned all this "perfect" bioweapon from ZOMBIE RAPE/SHAG. :gah:

Just finished watching all of the deleted scenes and I loved them all par for the ridiculous frogfield hoppydoodle crap. How you guys can prefer that over the version we got is beyond me. He looked and acted stupid as hell.

I found it interesting that the engineer smiled at the chandelier and reached out in awe at the video of the little girl playing the violin. I wonder what he would have done with Shaw if she hadn't made the first move by running off...

The "I'm a human and you're a ****ing robot" scene was hilarious. Especially when she vigorously stuffed his head in the bag. :rotfl

While I think the CGI did look a bit unfinished, I liked the baby head design a lot. Even in the commentary the visual effects supervisor was going on about how great it looked. Too bad Ridley didn't want to show him that advanced into the mutation.

Znpap.jpg

And I liked how Shaw was really angry towards David at the end. Especially when she chucked his head in the bag. :lol

You have probably posted more comments bashing Prometheus than everyone else combined in this thread (without even seeing the movie). Given this, and the fact that you are saying you'll probably LIKE the movie, I'd hate to hear about a movie you hate. :lol

Go search for the Predators thread. :lol:lol:lol

While I think the CGI did look a bit unfinished, I liked the baby head design a lot. Even in the commentary the visual effects supervisor was going on about how great it looked. Too bad Ridley didn't want to show him that advanced into the mutation.

And I liked how Shaw was really angry towards David at the end. Especially when she chucked his head in the bag. :lol
To be honest I was never really impressed with the alternate Fifield design. When the first photos were released everyone was going on about how much better it was when I thought he simply looked like some random horror monster with almost no original traits. Scrawny and grey...mind blown. I think people just like it because it's more 'alien'.

I was expecting my views to change on it with the deleted scene but he didn't come off frightening at all unlike the theatrical version which gave me chills.

I think the theatrical design felt more real and threatening. He actually looked like a mutated Fifield rather than just some silly frog monster.

I like the bulbous head idea though, but I think they could have come up with something far more sinister and terrifying.

Just finished my first viewing on BD and it's even better then I remembered in the theater. I don't see what's so hard to understand about this movie. Even Shaw has the same questions to the engineers that everyone has, so it was meant to not answer them (yet). On a side note, this has to be the BD release of the year ! Incredible PQ and AQ to go along a vast amount of special features. I PBK'd my 2 subs and calibrated my system just before watching this and WOW! Blown away :horror

Just finished my first viewing on BD and it's even better then I remembered in the theater. I don't see what's so hard to understand about this movie. Even Shaw has the same questions to the engineers that everyone has, so it was meant to not answer them (yet). On a side note, this has to be the BD release of the year ! Incredible PQ and AQ to go along a vast amount of special features. I PBK'd my 2 subs and calibrated my system just before watching this and WOW! Blown away :horror

My first blu ray viewing will be tonight. Finally got a working blu ray player now. :rock

This is the first BD that's made me consider buying a 3D tv. It's the one thing I was wishing for as I was watching it last night.

Back