Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Event Horizon was great up to a point. Hate the ending though, I'd rather if the survivor (Fishburne?) genuinely escaped.

If there's anything I learned from Event Horizon, it's that all velociraptors go to heaven.

I just finished watching this on Blu-ray tonight. The deleted scenes I liked the most were the ones that showed Holloway being drunk and his disappointment in what they found. I think it explained his behavior during the examination of the Engineer's head. I also really liked the Fifield baby-head design so much more than what was actually used in the film.

He asked them who they were and he thought David said "Space Mormons".

Don't expect much.. it's pure crap. It's just more speculation and theory from some asshats that think THEY know the answers. At least they were somewhat honest from the beginning by stating they're merely doing what they're criticizing others for: pretending to have the answers.

Nah. It's half of that. Most of it is actually pretty good. Probably the best video.

Just finished watching all of the deleted scenes and I loved them all par for the ridiculous frogfield hoppydoodle crap. How you guys can prefer that over the version we got is beyond me. He looked and acted stupid as hell.

I found it interesting that the engineer smiled at the chandelier and reached out in awe at the video of the little girl playing the violin. I wonder what he would have done with Shaw if she hadn't made the first move by running off...

The "I'm a human and you're a ****ing robot" scene was hilarious. Especially when she vigorously stuffed his head in the bag. :rotfl

Fifield was way ****ing better in that deleted scene. Anything is better then that boring Zombie mutation.

We've seen that. A billion times.

Someone spoil the deleted scene where the Engineer answers David for me. What does he say.

spoiler ahead.

he asks David why they have come.

then weyland goes into a whole speech about how he deserves to live forever and how the engineers and he are alike. that they are creators (cos he created david) - gods and gods never die.

that leads to the engineer examining David before he starts killing everyone.

Fifield was way ****ing better in that deleted scene. Anything is better then that boring Zombie mutation.

We've seen that. A billion times.
Boring zombie mutation? If he had acted like a zombie, then I'd agree. But he didn't. The theatrical version was very terrifying and believable. The mutated frog-alien retard not only was bland and boring design wise, but less scary and the CGI wasn't convincing.

The deleted scene design was easily more generic as well.

I finished the doc. Disappointed they didn't do a post release talk back. I'd like to see them respond to the criticism.

Still fascinating.

Nah.. like I've said before, I'm almost positive that I WILL like it. It can't be any worse than Event Horizon. :lol

You have probably posted more comments bashing Prometheus than everyone else combined in this thread (without even seeing the movie). Given this, and the fact that you are saying you'll probably LIKE the movie, I'd hate to hear about a movie you hate. :lol

You have probably posted more comments bashing Prometheus than everyone else combined in this thread (without even seeing the movie). Given this, and the fact that you are saying you'll probably LIKE the movie, I'd hate to hear about a movie you hate. :lol

May this thread drink a whole shotglass of black goop if Devil actually likes this movie! :pfft:

Back