Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's only 600 of these little fellows being produced. Good luck, Galactiboy.

Ya I know, but SW stuff is weird, sometimes limited doesn't mean a huge increase in price. Crumb is kind of an odd character, I'm hoping that will play into my favor.

Well this kind of sucks for me. I have about $1000 worth of preorder coming in probably two weeks when this comes. I just dont know if I can get this plus DOTF and TOS.

I've got mine on FlexPay so I won't be getting mine when it first shows up, but I'm really stoked for this guy. It will be my very first high-priced 1:1 Star Wars{/i} item....

Can't wait for this, I plan on displaying it next to the lifesize R2 :chew

I had Crumb on a waitlist for the past month or so... Just read the newsletter and read that they are contacting the waitlists due to some cancellations. Hope I didn't wait too long to get my name on the list. I would love to have this guy...

I had Crumb on a waitlist for the past month or so... Just read the newsletter and read that they are contacting the waitlists due to some cancellations. Hope I didn't wait too long to get my name on the list. I would love to have this guy...

You shouldn't have to wait long. They'll start pre-authing in the next week or two and that's when the Wait List conversions will really pick up.

Oooh, I hope he hits second chance *fingers crossed*

awsome dude !! he is one of the character that you cant never forget hehehe !!

I just think he'd be an amusing piece to have and a fun conversation starter because you could almost sit him anywhere in a house and guests would take note of him :lol

Back