official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the first non-Sideshow pictures of Snake Eyes!
IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

More pictures here:
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/SDCC08_Sideshows_GI_Joe_Figures_116362.asp

Do these type of 12inch figures hold there value for the most part or are they cheaper once they come out usually? Also are the exclusives the only ones that hold or increase in value I just know the exclusive is sold out and wasnt sure if I should hold off on the regular for less

If anyone is planing to cancel the EX I have a friend who is interested. I know he just signed up here but not sure the SN.

If anyone is planing to cancel the EX I have a friend who is interested. I know he just signed up here but not sure the SN.

Thanks Mark.. it's me. 1st time member and purchaser of sideshow collectible items. I figured i'd start my collection off with the GI Joe 12" figures and see where it goes from there. I'm currently collecting the 25th GI Joe line and pre-ordered the EX Cobra Commander, missed out on the opportunity for the EX Snake Eyes. Based on what i saw at Comic Con, those figures would be an awesome addition to my collection.

Thanks in advance.

-Paul

Hey, welcome.. good time to start. It doesn't hurt to get on the wait list in the meantime.

Back