official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might drop him by then... I'm thinking of sticking with Cobra! Unless they make a Non-masked Joe as awesome as CC.

I just recieved a Hot Toys True-type mannequin that I ordered quite a while ago. The Prometheus better be damned good or Snake Eyes gets Truetyped.

I just recieved a Hot Toys True-type mannequin that I ordered quite a while ago. The Prometheus better be damned good or Snake Eyes gets Truetyped.

Based on the pics so far, I think the Prometheus will be pretty comparable to the HT TT body. They did have a hand in designing it, after all :D

Based on the pics so far, I think the Prometheus will be pretty comparable to the HT TT body. They did have a hand in designing it, after all :D

I am thinking the same thing. So I am already setting up the TT for a shadow stormtrooper. But if it ends up being better, I will get another for Snake.

They helped on the armor body. The Pro is all Sideshow (well volks copy anyway :lol )

I'm sure SE won;t need a swap!!

Wahoooo! Guess whos Wait-list order for the exclusive is converting! :blissy :blissy

CONGRATULATIONS!

But to be honest, I am not surprised. It is already sounding like quite a few of the die hard G.I. Joe fans are bailing early for lack of interest in the style the figures are being made with.

They sound worse than us Star Wars psychos, sometimes.:D

I may just track down one of those 1:6 scale German Shepherd and mod it into something close to a timber wolf now. So far Im 2/2 on Exclusives for the Joe line. Soo when's the next PPO?

All of these waitlist conversions! I went to check my account but not for me yet. I will keep the regular on order until the exclusive converts for me as well. I'm sure it will. But I got on on August 28. Did the same with CC and he converted last week.

:D

Does anyone know if his watch and compass on his wrists actually work? I would be incredibly impressed if they did!

So anyone worried about loose bodies and Snake Eyes? I'm hoping kinks are worked out before he and CC ship.

Back