OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot wait for the spooktacular kit to go up for order tonight. 100% AWESOMENESS SIDESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:D

I agree!! This is my 3rd Spooktacular...the 1st with the Spooktacular Kit!! Sideshow is pure awesome! :cool:

I wish I can go back to that Spook 3 years ago...Not getting the Wolfman SSE PF for $112.50 still haunts me to this very day...it was my favorite Universal Monster and I don't why I passed on it.

How much do you think the kit will cost and do you think they will offer a catalogless version for us International customers?
2007 it was 12.00
2008 was 18.50
2009 will be 25.00

How much do you think the kit will cost and do you think they will offer a catalogless version for us International customers?
2007 it was 12.00
2008 was 18.50
2009 will be 25.00

It was announced as $30 in the express update. But the shipping for me is a punch in the face! Last year it was $50 :monkey2

I have a $50 gc from the Iron Man DVD that I will trade anyone who can get me the Spook kit....dang I want one but with all going on with daughter's surgery HB can't swing it. :(

I wish I can go back to that Spook 3 years ago...Not getting the Wolfman SSE PF for $112.50 still haunts me to this very day...it was my favorite Universal Monster and I don't why I passed on it.

OUCH!!! That was probably the year before I started with Spooktacular. I love this time of year. Granted, I'm going to be a grumpy bastard for a week due to lack of sleep, the intense pressure of hitting f5 every 5 seconds and the SpookChat contest but I love every minute of it! :duh :joy

It was announced as $30 in the express update. But the shipping for me is a punch in the face! Last year it was $50 :monkey2

Thanks for that info.
Ouchhhhh
I can't afford $30.00 plus shipping,though the hoodie sounds great.

Anyone have an idea whether we can use reward points on this one or not? Because it's so "action packed" this year, I'm wondering if there will be restrictions.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Though it'd seem like a waste using it for a $30 purchase anyway.

I see it this way:

I never have enough patience to save up hundreds of dollars in rewards points, so I instead use full amounts of reward points to pay the full prices of smaller items. That way, I don't just "make a chip" in larger items and end up losing reward points on those purchases.

It's 1:20 in the morning when is the Newsletter going to arrive? I'm tired and it's already September the 25th here
sleepy_emoticon_by_death_au.gif

Back