OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll still be ordering mine right away. :monkey3

You gotta figure the catalog alone is worth $10. And how else can you get a hoodie for that price? :rock

front.jpg

defn down on this too............whats usually the ES on these? is everyone that wants one usually able to get one within like 10 minutes of it going up for PO??

I assume with the newsletter.

Yep, tomorrow's newsletter. Sideshow announced it on their Facefriendpage thing.

So tomorrow's newsletter. As with all newsletter items, don't wait for the newsletter to show up, just go to Sideshow's site at 6 PM pt. No whining. You have been warned.

Yep, tomorrow's newsletter. Sideshow announced it on their Facefriendpage thing.

So tomorrow's newsletter. As with all newsletter items, don't wait for the newsletter to show up, just go to Sideshow's site at 6 PM pt. No whining. You have been warned.

That's about as unavoidable as death. :lol

Then in that case I'll be sitting at my computer locked and loaded :gun

Yeah, damn you Pacific Time! Was hoping on going to bed early tonight, instead I have have to be ready to roll at 1am! Boo....and YAY! :D This year's kit is much more exciting than last year's!

Yeah, damn you Pacific Time! Was hoping on going to bed early tonight, instead I have have to be ready to roll at 1am! Boo....and YAY! :D This year's kit is much more exciting than last year's!

1am!! thats nothing I gotta wait up till 2am... Am going to need LOADS of coffee to keep me up or find someone willing to :stick. I HAVE to stey up coz I want to get my name down for a spook kit and also for Rambo... :D

1am!! thats nothing I gotta wait up till 2am... Am going to need LOADS of coffee to keep me up or find someone willing to :stick. I HAVE to stey up coz I want to get my name down for a spook kit and also for Rambo... :D

Not that it's that late, I'm just really tired! :lol

Not too long to go now!

This kit is INSANE! And only $30?!?! THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!! :)

Back