OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, mine is out as well. Will be here on Thursday! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me have one of the $200 GC's...

3912296715_64e6686488_b.jpg

Curious?

Is that a condom on the ground????:horror

I don't remember if I have a Sideshow hat....I know I have four or five shirts and now a hoodie but I don't remember if I actually have a hat. When I get mine, I'm going to be a walking billboard for SSC on the next Casual Friday.

Mine should be here Thursday. Now's the time to get down on my knees and pray to the almighty for one of the $150 gift cards.

:banghead gotta pay the same price again for the shipping and then that will take a couple of weeks to get here as well... and probably get tax on top as well :banghead

Dusty is there any particular reason why this product is the same shipping cost as (for example) a $300 product? :(

You guys have it easy in the US, maybe I will have to come live in the US :cool:

:banghead gotta pay the same price again for the shipping and then that will take a couple of weeks to get here as well... and probably get tax on top as well :banghead

Dusty is there any particular reason why this product is the same shipping cost as (for example) a $300 product? :(

You guys have it easy in the US, maybe I will have to come live in the US :cool:

Exactly how much was the shipping?

Exactly how much was the shipping?

$28.78 is what is estimated right now and thats about what i normally been vharged for all my other stuff, but wont know about TAX till item arrives, but seeing as the KIT is under $40 it should be very small if any at all.

Its on its way to the EU as I type.

$28.78 is what is estimated right now and thats about what i normally been vharged for all my other stuff, but wont know about TAX till item arrives, but seeing as the KIT is under $40 it should be very small if any at all.

Its on its way to the EU as I type.

I have no idea what my shipping will be - there was no estimate. But last year it was about $50!!!! Seeing as it's probably going to be heavier this year, I'm afraid of what I'm going to end up being charged!

I have no idea what my shipping will be - there was no estimate. But last year it was about $50!!!! Seeing as it's probably going to be heavier this year, I'm afraid of what I'm going to end up being charged!

Go into your Sideshow account and click on your kit purchase number or 'T' number and where it says order Summary it should list what the estimate shipping should be, or at least that is how it is in mine.

Back