OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would love for it to be in 1/6th scale.........i still think the christmas ornament is the best dead sculpt ssc has produced yet & have wanted them to put out some more.

419M looks really cool....

He looks like the General from Prison Break :lol

19013471.jpg

Since the Spook kit is now shipping, and some of you will have it in the next day or so, this is in the new catalog...

dead.jpg

they will prob be around the same size as the LOTR helmet series they had before. Really cant see these going any bigger then that.

But not as cool as a 1:6 Dr. Logan would be. Undead Dr. Logan and his wacky experiments would rock! :rock:rock:rock They never shot him in the head. ;)

Dr. Logan is exactly what I think Sideshow is trying to go with here. Clearly these are "patients." I don't see them as busts because they are just heads. I see them more as experiments to see what it takes to kill a zombie. Bullet to the brain, a lobotomy, and probes seem to do the trick. I'd love to see more of these. The sky is the limit with dead versions of the dead. A bloody neck stump from an exploded head would be hilarious :lol

Dr. Logan is exactly what I think Sideshow is trying to go with here. Clearly these are "patients." I don't see them as busts because they are just heads. I see them more as experiments to see what it takes to kill a zombie. Bullet to the brain, a lobotomy, and probes seem to do the trick. I'd love to see more of these. The sky is the limit with dead versions of the dead. A bloody neck stump from an exploded head would be hilarious :lol

And would likely set the completist back $79+ despite not quite being a full head. :lol

SOB !!!
I missed the delivery of the redyness kit !!!

they came at 10am and I was in deepest sleep.
working 6pm to 6am really sucks !!!

I hope I can pick it up before work.

SOB !!!
I missed the delivery of the redyness kit !!!

they came at 10am and I was in deepest sleep.
working 6pm to 6am really sucks !!!

I hope I can pick it up before work.

How much did you pay for shipping if you don't mind me asking and which shipping company (any duty or brokerage)?

Back