OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even have a shipping notice yet. :sick :confused:

I should make a disclaimer though, it is a relatively long time until the 22nd of October and it will be 102 in Vegas today; so the hoodie isn't quite seasonable yet ... :duh :lol :rofl

How much did you pay for shipping if you don't mind me asking and which shipping company (any duty or brokerage)?

shipping was 29.99
I still cant belive how fast mine got here.
Dammit wanted to do unboxing video and I missed the delivery.
I am going to try and pick it up right now.

I will post some pics and video if I can before I go to work.

just got mine here at work. catalog is awesome, hoody is awesome, the mug is awesome, heck even the shipping box is awesome. cant take pics since im at work but its freaking sweetness:banana

SOB !!!
I missed the delivery of the redyness kit !!!

they came at 10am and I was in deepest sleep.
working 6pm to 6am really sucks !!!

I hope I can pick it up before work.

I'm in Ontario also and I wasn't home to sign when they delivered it.(arrived faster than I thought it would)....oh well I'll just wait till tomorrow.Shpping was $29.99 for me also but it looks like no brokerage fees are required.

I should make a disclaimer though, it is a relatively long time until the 22nd of October and it will be 102 in Vegas today; so the hoodie isn't quite seasonable yet ... :duh :lol :rofl

Have to agree with you about the hoodie, but I still can't wait to get the kit because of all the other goodies in there. Scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and I better not have to sign for it. I want it to be sitting on my doorstep when I arrive home from my first Biology exam. A reward!

my shipping cost was $5 bucks for here in SD. anything that SS ships to me i get the next day since its only a three hour drive from here to the SS offices

On my way out to get the kit.
while you guys wait check out my pre Halloween/Spooktacular Update on my youtube page !

so pumped for halloween !
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nX3JIDL3cWo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nX3JIDL3cWo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back