OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinda sucks there is no outer mailing box, this seems like the kind of box that you would want to get and keep in good condition. I think I get mine friday, hard to tell if the shipping notice was from sideshow to GSTG.

kinda sucks there is no outer mailing box, this seems like the kind of box that you would want to get and keep in good condition. I think I get mine friday, hard to tell if the shipping notice was from sideshow to GSTG.

I agree. I like the box design and I would have kept it. Is the box atleast wrapped in plastic?

I'm glad they go to the effort to design a shipping box but I'd rather it be plain if it'd save a couple bucks. Still, I appreciate their effort to keep the kit a good value each year.

Got my kit today and it's awesome, worth it for the beautiful Hardcover Catalog alone.

I was a bit disappointed in the size of the hoodie, but I'll just have to lose some weight to remedy that! :D

Got my kit today and it's awesome, worth it for the beautiful Hardcover Catalog alone.

I was a bit disappointed in the size of the hoodie, but I'll just have to lose some weight to remedy that! :D

i agree with you there buddy...one of my lady friends is using the hoodie whenever she gets cold in the office at work so i just have the catalog and the mug to enjoy

That kit looks awesome, cant wait for mine. That shipping box in the pics looks battle damaged... :rolleyes: I would also have preferred a plain cardboard shipping box so as to keep the Spook box which looks brilliant.

congratulations solidsnake :banana

I have a question about this :

DSC09612.jpg

Inside the catalog, are there any new premium format or busts? for example luke jedi PF...etc?

thank you, and sorry for my poor english!

no pics of their upcoming projects but this book totally blew me away.
its is way better then volume 10.
the articles in it are fantastic and the photography is unreal.
alone this book looks like it could be worth $50.
the logo on the back is unreal and the dvd is a nice add on.
so worth having.

mine's shipped, but i think they really have to come up with an alternative on shipping these. 32$ to ship a 29$ item. at least the gift card will off set this a bit this year, but shiiping on these kills me. ( I'll still have to pay duties as well, but I expect that to be around 10$, not to bad.) looking forward to it's arrival.

Speaking of Giftcards. Be on the lookout for those $150 cards!! I don't know if they will look different so you may want to check the balance on the website.

Mine finally shipped today; $55 shipping! :monkey4
$85 all up! *Sigh* I better get it in a shipping box for that price!

What item on the site would you guys use the $50 (or the $150) gift card on? I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to use mine on. Wish they would allow reward pts and gift cards to be used together atleast once a year.

What item on the site would you guys use the $50 (or the $150) gift card on? I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to use mine on. Wish they would allow reward pts and gift cards to be used together atleast once a year.

I plan on picking up Captain Antillies with mine.

I am hoping that Toht and the Ark go on GC status so I can snag one of those.

I was just going to nab a second Rebel Fleet Trooper. Used a T2 GC on a Captain Antilles a month ago so it would be nice to have two Fleet Troopers to flank him. Will probably just pop on a spare TT head.

Back