OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine just now and my box is also beat up. luckily my mug box was positioned in such a way that my mug didnt come damaged. The mug box on the other hand was beat up.... So I dodged a bullet. The mort comic is great and the Volume 11 Catalog is AMAZING. The hoodie smells good. I wish it smelled like polystone. lol

I think what Dusty was saying was that, if you got a $150 code, it would be a card, so it would be separate from the Mort code.

So Dusty, does that mean the lucky SOB gets to use both codes, or does the one use per promotion rule apply here?

Yep, if you get one of the $150 cards you can use both the $50 and the $150 (but not on the same order).

Also, the email addresses/accounts of all 'early' Mort buyers will be cross-checked against the list of Kit buyers and if someone manages to sneak an order in early without buying the kit, their order will be canceled. I'm sure another email will be sent out to Kit buyers when Mort is available to you guys (or it will be announced in the newsletter). Remember, it's FREE U.S. shipping and discounted International/EU shipping to Kit buyers :duff

(same thing with the Mort comic $50 code - even if a non-kit buyer sneaks an order into the system using the code, all orders will be cross-checked with Kit buyers, and that order will be canceled and/or the code will be revoked from it)

Got my kit today!! Very nice.

Question: Do all the hoodies have all the stitching on the outside so all the edges are flayed on the outside giving the whole thing a very rough look?

we the ^^^^ is my KIT!!!!!!!!!!!! UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they delivered it to me by mistake cuz I got two, and one was made out to some guy named Pitu in Florida...Hmm- Oh well:D

Guess Ill use the volume 11 book to prop up my bookshelf and drink some Capn Morgan in my two shiny new sideshow cups! :lol

I think they delivered it to me by mistake cuz I got two, and one was made out to some guy named Pitu in Florida...Hmm- Oh well:D

Guess Ill use the volume 11 book to prop up my bookshelf and drink some Capn Morgan in my two shiny new sideshow cups! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just got my Spook kit and it's great! Mug arrived unbroken, hoodie is really comfy, stylish and fits well - probably the best apparel garment SS has made! I love it. I was considering selling mine but not now. The catalog is the best ever! I'm going to read the comic now but from first glance it seems like a lot of fun. Only disappointment is no $150 card. :(

Congrats to all those SS big wigs who put this one together. You really knocked it outta the park this time! The Spook '10 kit has a lot to live up to. :chew

The comic is a bit of a disappointment, but then again I don't think anyone at Sideshow is really a writer. Not that that's a bad thing. I would much prefer their efforts be focused on churning out great collectibles. The hoodie is pretty nice, though. My only problem is that the seams are on the outside instead of the inside. Wouldn't it have made more sense the other way around? Still it fits well, and it's comfortable. My mug arrived unbroken as well. I can't wait to have a nice cup of tea or hot chocolate in it. No $150 card for me, but the $50 code is certainly nothing to scoff at.

The comic is a bit of a disappointment, but then again I don't think anyone at Sideshow is really a writer. Not that that's a bad thing. I would much prefer their efforts be focused on churning out great collectibles. The hoodie is pretty nice, though. My only problem is that the seams are on the outside instead of the inside. Wouldn't it have made more sense the other way around? Still it fits well, and it's comfortable. My mug arrived unbroken as well. I can't wait to have a nice cup of tea or hot chocolate in it. No $150 card for me, but the $50 code is certainly nothing to scoff at.

I'll take a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows.

My Kit is here but it looks as if it has been opened.

What all should be in the kits? And how does one tell if they got the extra $150.00 or not?:confused:

Mine was the same way Nick. There is a paper in there that lists what the kit includes.

Back