OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my kit today!! Very nice.

Question: Do all the hoodies have all the stitching on the outside so all the edges are flayed on the outside giving the whole thing a very rough look?

I was wondering hte same thing about the hoodie. when I saw it, i thought made I had it backwards.

TThe hoodie is pretty nice, though. My only problem is that the seams are on the outside instead of the inside. Wouldn't it have made more sense the other way around?

You guys must not have looked at the pictures. It was pretty obvious to me that they would be made this way:

091909sp09kit03.jpg

The comic is a bit of a disappointment, but then again I don't think anyone at Sideshow is really a writer. Not that that's a bad thing. I would much prefer their efforts be focused on churning out great collectibles. The hoodie is pretty nice, though. My only problem is that the seams are on the outside instead of the inside. Wouldn't it have made more sense the other way around? Still it fits well, and it's comfortable. My mug arrived unbroken as well. I can't wait to have a nice cup of tea or hot chocolate in it. No $150 card for me, but the $50 code is certainly nothing to scoff at.

:gun
You guys must not have looked at the pictures. It was pretty obvious to me that they would be made this way:

091909sp09kit03.jpg

I never looked at the pics of the hoodie that closely. :monkey5

Back