OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My spook kit is coming in Monday of next week.

I have no idea what to get with the $50 GC that's coming with this kit. I just used my $50 GC that I got with my T2 Blu Ray and winded up getting the Iron Man Mark 1 scaled replica and a SS Volume 10 catalog. I'm just looking forward towards getting this kit and getting ready for my 3rd Spooktacular with you guys...

I think I'm gonna wait until Spook to decide. Last year, some items popped up on the GC list sporadically.

Thats exactly what I'm hoping for. There is nothing currently on the GC list that makes me want to use up the $50 value right now. It could all change based on what happened last year.

My spook kit is coming in Monday of next week.

I have no idea what to get with the $50 GC that's coming with this kit. I just used my $50 GC that I got with my T2 Blu Ray and winded up getting the Iron Man Mark 1 scaled replica and a SS Volume 10 catalog. I'm just looking forward towards getting this kit and getting ready for my 3rd Spooktacular with you guys...

I might get the Volume 10 Catalog. I saw some of the images in it and its rather nice.

I dont know what to get either but usually Sideshow has great things for GC usage around Spook time.

I might get the Volume 10 Catalog. I saw some of the images in it and its rather nice.

I dont know what to get either but usually Sideshow has great things for GC usage around Spook time.

The Volume 10 is very nice. Especially if you use a GC on it. It has some nice pics even though kind of reuses a little bit of the Volume 9 catalog. Still it's well worth it if you pick it up and a great update from the soft bound Volume 9.

true......................

Hopefully they will still have some surprises up their sleeves for you so you can be surprised like the rest of us. I was looking through the Sideshow Catalog from the Spook Kit and it shows part of the inside of the headquarters.

That place must be polystone heaven!

I'm sure Pitu was debriefed about entering the Sideshow confines about some top secret projects...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/kJRfoFsLoLg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/kJRfoFsLoLg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I AM READY !! pumped for SPOOKTACULAR Bring it SIDESHOW !

Just got my spook kit today and it is really cool. Everything from the hoodie to the mug to the mort comic and volume 11. The sideshow vol. 11 book is incredible. Much better than the vol. 10. I really like all the articles and info that has been added and the famous collectors is really cool....Great job sideshow!!! :D :banana

Great review Solid!!!

I still don't get why people want to collect the box and are distressed it's used as a shipping box. :huh

I want SS to continue to keep the kits as low priced as possible and don't need to spend more money for extra shipping material especially to keep a disposable cardboard box pristine. :rolleyes: I think the printed boxes are a nice detail, but if they made it a plain brown shipping box they could maybe save a couple bucks (though I doubt the color printing is that much more of an expense) and you wouldn't hear the gripes that the brown shipping box was dented or had stickers on it.

Back