OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my spook kit came this morning, in amazing condition for international delivery compared to a lot of people here! Anyway, was looking through the kit, and what do I find hinding in a corner? A $150 GC of course!!!! So the $90 price tag including shipping was totally worth it in the end! WOOT! So happy right now! Also helped by the fact my DX Joker was sitting with the spook kit at reception! Best day ever!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XQXNi9d1WvE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XQXNi9d1WvE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Well my spook kit came this morning, in amazing condition for international delivery compared to a lot of people here! Anyway, was looking through the kit, and what do I find hinding in a corner? A $150 GC of course!!!! So the $90 price tag including shipping was totally worth it in the end! WOOT! So happy right now! Also helped by the fact my DX Joker was sitting with the spook kit at reception! Best day ever!!!!

Congrats man :rock:rock:rock glad to hear you got one of the cards.

I haven't really looked in my Spooktacular Kit yet, only flipped through the catalog, but is an actually Gift Card included? I thought the gift card/promo code is on the back page of the Mort comic.

I haven't really looked in my Spooktacular Kit yet, only flipped through the catalog, but is an actually Gift Card included? I thought the gift card/promo code is on the back page of the Mort comic.

If you're one of the lucky 5 to get a $150 GC, then that would be included as a card thrown in.

2000? That's it?! You amateur. :p

Well, I know that at least 1000 of them were bellyaching over missing the SSE Diorama last year, so you can look forward to 3000 by the end of the month. I'm sure I'll have plenty to complain about during Spooktacular this year.

I kid, I kid... :rotfl

Congrats on the major waste of time! BTW, when do you make your last payment on that Alien? Seems like that's been your sig forever! :google:D

Despite being faint and having a severe case of jerker's cramp, he's still got at least a dozen trips to both the blood and sperm banks, as well as seeing that dude off the strip about black market kidney removal. :p

Back