OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES YES YES!!! :D

I just got to look over the book and it's GORGEOUS!

Seems like you are implying that there is a tease of a LSB line in the catalog which I have not had time to peruse yet. Off to check it out now, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe one day, but I feel that day is not soon.

:(

Seems like you are implying that there is a tease of a LSB line in the catalog which I have not had time to peruse yet. Off to check it out now, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Maybe one day, but I feel that day is not soon.

:(

Sadly, I'm not teasing anything. I'm just agreeing at the want/need for a Uni Monsters LSB line... :eek:

The catalog is awesome, and huge. It would be cool if they previewed some upcoming releases, though. I think the only product they previewed that isn't available for pre-order yet is the LOTR Diorama Battle of the Kings, and you can't even see Aragorn's face sculpt.

The black hoodie is a lot nicer than I thought it'd be. Cool design, and it compares favorably to another black hoodie I picked up at the U2 concert I attended on Tuesday...except the U2 hoodie cost me $75.

Last edited:
The catalog is definitely the best yet in terms of presentation. I'll be keeping my previous catalogs around for the horror content though.

Yeah I hope so too. I'm sitting on an Iron Man, Indy, SDCC, and Spook Gift cards. All ranging from $25 -$75. But right now there just isn't anything for me right now unless I get it just for custom parts. But I'd rather get something I really want first.

I think several people have multiple cards, heh. And I bet we'll only be able to use one :( I hope at least we can stack it on another deal, but the flyer that came with the kit says otherwise?

I think several people have multiple cards, heh. And I bet we'll only be able to use one :( I hope at least we can stack it on another deal, but the flyer that came with the kit says otherwise?

I dont think we will be able to stack the GC. So its pretty much just 1 GC per order.

I decided I probably wont wear my Large Sideshow Hoodie from the spook kit. If anyone is interested in making an offer just pm. Thanks

I got excited when I got my readyness kit. There was a small x under the label and I though it was because it had the $150 card. Unfortunately, it didn't. :(

Other than that, a very cool kit. Although the XL hoodie is a little tight for an XL.

Well my spook kit came this morning, in amazing condition for international delivery compared to a lot of people here! Anyway, was looking through the kit, and what do I find hinding in a corner? A $150 GC of course!!!! So the $90 price tag including shipping was totally worth it in the end! WOOT! So happy right now! Also helped by the fact my DX Joker was sitting with the spook kit at reception! Best day ever!!!!

Glad one of the $150's went to somebody who kind of deserved it after paying that much for the kit.

Well my spook kit came this morning, in amazing condition for international delivery compared to a lot of people here! Anyway, was looking through the kit, and what do I find hinding in a corner? A $150 GC of course!!!! So the $90 price tag including shipping was totally worth it in the end! WOOT! So happy right now! Also helped by the fact my DX Joker was sitting with the spook kit at reception! Best day ever!!!!

Kongrats :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back